Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I wish Jimmy would be consistent because Thibs only constant is being a basketball coach. Theres no way Scott Layden is doing anything without Thibs being in his ear and that means no Jimmy trade. Maybe if Philly keeps struggling they could get desperate but I think he ends up in Miami. Riley wants stars and he knows his best shot at getting another max type player next year would be to have a guy like Jimmy already there. If the Wolves can get Richardson and something, they need to take it at this point. They need to start treating KAT like a centerpiece and build around him instead of just letting Thibs bring in guys he likes.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Honestly, I wasn't vibing w/ Jimmy at the onset of this drama...

Then, the way KAT just gave up in a game and his bytch ass body language made me start to lean towards understanding Jimmy...

But this shyt... Breh, you are an employee...demand your trades but unless you are legit being harassed in the locker room, suit up and do what you get paid millions to do.

I can't fukk w/ it.
:what:

Last edited: