Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
On the other hand, playing with some fukkbois you don’t like, risking injury or damaging your stats and/or reputation (getting blown out while going 2/11 from the field like on Saturday) ain’t the move either. What’s the point in playing if your teammates don’t want you there and they aren’t trying hard every night (more so than usual lol)??

Jimmy Butler has been talking recently about "controlling what you can control". Most of what you mentioned is out of his control, what he can control is showing up to play hard every night...him sitting out because of any of those other reasons you listed is bullshyt

And if I'm a team trading for him, do you really think any of this bullshyt he's pulling is helping his reputation? This ain't a shrewd move at all

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy Butler has been talking recently about "controlling what you can control". Most of what you mentioned is out of his control, what he can control is showing up to play hard every night...him sitting out because of any of those other reasons you listed is bullshyt

And if I'm a team trading for him, do you really think any of this bullshyt he's pulling is helping his reputation? This ain't a shrewd move at all
AV you would be a coach or owners dream come true lol

KingB137

All Star
Daps
Between KAT, Wiggins, and Jimmy the amount of bytchassness in this situation is at an all time high. Can't fukk with it. :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I know what Jimmy's thinking behind this is...

**Just showed out in a marquee game against Bron and the Lakers.

**Team obviously wouldn't have won without him.

Now he forces everybody's hand with his stock back way up coming off a great performance.

If the Twolves front office is smart they would dismiss jimmy from the team and pay him the remainder of his contract and let him walk in FA...

Guys like that you don’t cave into, he’s a tier 2 borderline tier 3 player.. he moving like he a supermax player and he’s not..

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damage control, if he not even gonna suit up for them anymore.. they have zero leverage in trade discussions

How do they have zero leverage in trade discussions? Twolves don’t have to trade him and can stop taking calls period.. they can dismiss him from the team until the season is over and let him walk in FA but honestly other GMs looking at this and asking why the fukk would I want that guy on our team? Until they specially looking to dump a shytty contract