Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I wasn't vibing w/ Jimmy at the onset of this drama...

Then, the way KAT just gave up in a game and his bytch ass body language made me start to lean towards understanding Jimmy...

But this shyt... Breh, you are an employment...demand your trades but unless you are legit being harassed in the locker room, suit up and do what you get paid millions to do.

I can't fukk w/ it.
:what:

IMO players are too spoiled today. I treat Kawhi as an isolated incident. totally different. this devalues what they can get back for him. interesting to see who can get it done...but make no mistake about it, no matter what Jimmy says about winning, he is going long term with whoever can pay him the most or close to it.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly, I wasn't vibing w/ Jimmy at the onset of this drama...

Then, the way KAT just gave up in a game and his bytch ass body language made me start to lean towards understanding Jimmy...

But this shyt... Breh, you are an employee...demand your trades but unless you are legit being harassed in the locker room, suit up and do what you get paid millions to do.

I can't fukk w/ it.
:what:

Ah the ole "he's an employee" nonsense. Players don't get to pick the employer (team) and he didn't sign a contract with Minnesota. Stop getting caught up in the money. Dude never agreed to play there.