Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Don_Knock

@DonKnock
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s crazy how Jimmy Butler news is carrying the NBA right now :mindblown:

Watch soon as the regular season tips off all Jimmy Butler new is going straight the bushes :camby:

What else is really happening tho?

This is grade A fuccery under any conditions and its a drought right now with preseason wrapping up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
source.gif

hopefuly something like that Zo and LJ fight ending up with van gundy on the floor trying to separate players :dead: this time with thibbs trying to separate wiggins and butler :pachaha:

Thibs would let Jimmy beat his ass hoping it toughened him up

giphy.gif

Jimmy is the Wolves' abusive step father :mjlol:

"KAT, get off the fukking Xbox and work on your post moves before I beat your ass :birdman:"

tenor.gif

fukkery levels rising

:mjlol: Thibs gonna have a stroke by mid season

This like the most pub the TWolves have ever had

Jimmy the type of nikka to knock on Kat and wiggins house at 12am on some I heard you nikkas were playing video games after a loss

He gon be in their Twitch chat on some "What y'all doing? :jbhmm: "

tenor.gif

Jimmy the type of dude to fukk around and master Fortnite to beat them on that just so they got nothing else to do but go to the gym:russ:

giphy.gif

The near psychopathic levels of work ethic... :patrice:

Publicly hoeing teammates he deems as being soft or not passionate...:patrice:

Being gully enough to take the near D-Leagers on the team and shyt on the entire starting lineup to prove his point, even going so far as to lock up their near All Star Level Center...:patrice:

Let that sink in:wow:

Broke down Vet - Deng:wow:
A nikka who played basketball in a country that don't get televised in America - James Nunnally
A G leaguer - Jared Terrell

Vs

KAT
WIggins
Jeff
Taj

tenor.gif

The fukkery of this situation hasn't stopped :dead:

tenor.gif

Told them all they weren't really shyt & then called a player only meeting the next day, then went straight to ESPN to confirm it happened while everybody else trying to claim it didn't :wow:

The idea of KAT & Wiggins going to the meeting called for by the guy openly shytting on them & just sitting there the whole time :deadrose:

1REv.gif

I can imagine KAT trying to speak up and Jimmy being like
tenor.gif

I'm dying man. :laff::laff::laff:

giphy.gif

I hope they don't trade Jimmy until the trade deadline just so this extends out as long as possible. :lolbron:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pop shxt then apologize to ya team.mates 24 hrs later breehs :russ:

"But but i wasnt talkin bout yall.. it was the mgmt I was talkin bout :mjlol::mjlol:

Jimmy went home after practice, bumped vanessa carlton/taylor swift.. had a bubble bath and realized ..daaamn this just ain't me

Someone get weed plate on the line :lolbron:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What the fukk? Still pondering the thought of pj Tucker and Jimmy being similar players is fukking stupid.

I’m not saying they are similar

I’m saying tucker is a very good defensive player, maybe butler is better but there’s not a huge gap

And with harden cp3 and melo all needing the ball, how much of an impact can jimmy make offensively in that team? It’s a contract year, will he accept sacrificing touches?

So I can see Houston hesitating on jimmy for tucker and Gordon due to culture chemistry strategy depth and playbook reasons

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What else is really happening tho?

This is grade A fuccery under any conditions and its a drought right now with preseason wrapping up.

Exactly why I think it’s fake news being blown out of proportion.

Jimmy Butler ESPN interview tv special is really a new low

If my nephew don’t know who he is he don’t deserve that type of attention :manny: