Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Players saying there is no meeting while Jimmy is telling people who work at ESPN that their is a meeting:mjlol:

This is gone so far beyond basketball...this is just insubordination at this point...just as a business...and that is what a basketball team it...it is a BUSINESS...you got to get rid of this dude...:mjlol:

Thibs out here looking like a cuck for real :scust:

All this drama and fukkery...so you can MAYBE make the playoffs one more year...and then Jimmy leaves for nothing next year :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So much for the truth :manny:
I mean it's obvious to ANY OBJECTIVE HUMAN that this has all been carefully crafted and the media have been manipulated by Jimmy and his people. Like...it's so fukking obvious. People just like to root for this type of dude so it's whatever.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I mean it's obvious to ANY OBJECTIVE HUMAN that this has all been carefully crafted and the media have been manipulated by Jimmy and his people. Like...it's so fukking obvious. People just like to root for this type of dude so it's whatever.

Yesterday Jimmy said that people aren't honest with each other and that if he was to ask his teammates who was it that told reporters about the practice they would all look away and say it wasn't them...

Knowing damn well it was JImmy and his agent who leaked that shyt all along :mjlol:

Like the front office is going to call up the media and be like "guys Jimmy told us we fukking need him:gladbron:"

Like the coaches are going to call up the media and be like "guys Jimmy said we can't win without him:gladbron:"

Like the players on the team are going to be like "Jimmy thinks I'm a bum so he picked me to be on his team and we beat the starters:gladbron:" or "I'm a starter and played against JImmy when he ran with the 3rd stringers and he beat my ass":gladbron:

This shyt is just beyond toxic at this point and I wouldn't be surprise if a real actual fight doesn't break out if Jimmy stays on this team...:francis:

Report comes out saying no practice and no media but Jimmy on the phone with Rachel Nichols talking about a meeting other players say didn't happen:francis:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.gif

When Jimmy walks into the Wolves locker room.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Shut up, Mikey :mjgrin: