Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pop shxt then apologize to ya team.mates 24 hrs later breehs :russ:

"But but i wasnt talkin bout yall.. it was the mgmt I was talkin bout :mjlol::mjlol:

Jimmy went home after practice, bumped vanessa carlton/taylor swift.. had a bubble bath and realized ..daaamn this just ain't me

Someone get weed plate on the line :lolbron:

Where is the tweet saying he apologized? Seems like you're just making up stuff.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
l
Tucker is one of the best defensive players in the league tho and how much can jimmy really provide offensively sharing the ball with cp3 harden and melo?
low key he is a poor mans Draymond Green
problem is that he is 34 dunno when that fall off happens

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your nephew don't know who Jimmy B is then he doesn't watch ball

Exactly my point. He doesn’t watch ball. So sometimes I ask him if he knows certain players for me to determine how popular they are with the youth

If he knows ______ *insert player* then I know that player has to be a superstar:manny:

For example, he knew Curry obviously but didn’t know Paul George

My point is Jimmy Butler isn’t even an NBA star let alone a Star to most casual fans

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Exactly my point. He doesn’t watch ball. So sometimes I ask him if he knows certain players for me to determine how popular they are with the youth

If he knows ______ *insert player* then I know that player has to be a superstar:manny:

For example, he knew Curry obviously but didn’t know Paul George

My point is Jimmy Butler isn’t even an NBA star let alone a Star to most casual fans

Bruh that's a straight up dumb ass way to determine if a player is a superstar.

Think for a sec - a nikka that came into Chicago when they were contenders, in one of the biggest markets in the league, multi time All Star, All defense, on Team USA, and on a team with Rondo and Wade? Casuals know who he is. He got voted into the ASG. Your nephew just don't know ball.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Think for a sec - a nikka that came into Chicago when they were contenders, in one of the biggest markets in the league, multi time All Star, All defense, on Team USA, and on a team with Rondo and Wade? Casuals know who he is. He got voted into the ASG. Your nephew just don't know ball.
And for mutiple years has had a top 12-15 most sold jersey

The idea Jimmy being not a star because someones nephew doesntd know them. Is on their nephew not Jimmy

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea exactly why u ask him

lol that’s the point

Superstars transcend the game so they are known by people who don’t even watch basketball

KD, CURRY, LEBRON, KYRIE, ETC...... But not Jimmy Buckets

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1D7C811E-4BE5-4705-B4B0-9A4A8F7AAD12.png
Kevin Garnett