Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
More Canibus himself...

Lupe actually is a transcendent Hip Hop talent
f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

I don't know which one of those statements offends me more.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Not sure why players would even try to deny a meeting happened, if it did. There are eyes/ears everywhere, just ready to leak the news.

Bad look for Shams though if it's true.
Them dudes must not been invited

Because Jimmy said it was a meeting

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I know teams are looking to fleece the wolves, but they need to give up something for dude. That SAC-NO trade should not be the barometer for making deals. Even after that planned outburst, the wolves don't have to do shyt. If you're Miami, why not give up Josh Richardson. He plays the same spot as Jimmy. I mean Heat fans are on this idea that Bam is Shawn Kemp part two. I don't think that but I understand why they don't want to give up on him. Trying to sell one of those horrendous contracts and Justise is disrespectful as hell.

The Rockets not giving up PJ Tucker is insane on the surface but maybe this a chemistry and style of play issue. Adding someone that just did this seems like a risk and shows that they aren't willing to keep problems in house. Also, isn't the reason why Jimmy wanted to leave Chicago is due to Hoiberg wanting to spread the floor more and less ISO PnR plays? That's exactly what he'd be walking to in Houston.

In regards to Jimmy, he's a star player but who's to say he won't do this shyt if he goes to the Heat (or any team that isn't lottery bound). You know Waiters (if he's there), James Johnson and Whiteside ain't backing down like those young nikkas in Minnesota.

Not going to lie, I'm smiling @ the fall of Wiggins. A lot of nikkas on here said he had next just because they saw him jump high on YT videos. Same with KAT. Those nikkas have been on a pedestal since they were in high school. Jimmy had to fight for damn near everything. That's gotta be frustrating to see nikkas in their 20s acting like kids when he was on some grown man shyt in his early teens.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You got three guys that are best with the ball in their hands

You got a fourth player that thinks he’s best with the ball in his hands

true. but I would imagine butler defense would be a lot more valuable than whatever pj tucker can provide. Hes bigger, stronger, and faster plus can get his so it'd be a upgrade. Gordon is a good 6th man but hes pretty much plays like harden lite on that team.