Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You stfu clown. I never wanted to trade a good player just so my team could lose and miss the playoffs. fukk nikkas like you might be into that shyt but I never want my team to miss the playoffs.

If the bulls kept jimmy they'd be in the same position minnesota in right now dude acting like maniac and the twolves are fukked up as a result, the bulls will make the playoffs in 2020

reset with the trade , develop the youngins.You simple 'I rather make the playoffs" jackasses don't get it.Again how did the warriors get curry & klay?how philly get simmons and embiid? by missing the playoffs

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As a fan you should only care about the team winning. MJ punched Kerr in practice and never got backlash because he won.
Jimmy demanded a trade, walked into practice acting a fool. That’s a tad bit different than two teammates getting into a physical altercation and settling it a day or few later. That happens in every sport. This fool Jimmy purposely creating drama for the sake of it and expecting nikkaz to bow to him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No offense fam, but you might wanna stick to posting about the warriors cause you clearly know nothing about the Bulls. Nobody wants to be stuck in an 8th seed purgatory for years and that's where the Bulls were headed if they didn't get rid of Butler.
No offense fam, but you might want to study the Warriors. The Warriors didn't purposely miss the playoffs to get where they are. The start of the change came via free agency when David Lee signed here after Steph's rookie year. Everyone says he was overpaid, the team drafted Klay after missing the playoffs. Then traded Monta and Udoh for Bogut and made the playoffs after drafting Barnes and Draymond.

After making the playoffs, Iggy signed here which led to a title 2 years later. It wasn't like the team lost on purpose to miss the playoffs. Free agency and trades is what turned shyt around.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If the bulls kept jimmy they'd be in the same position minnesota in right now dude acting like maniac and the twolves are fukked up as a result, the bulls will make the playoffs in 2020

reset with the trade , develop the youngins.You simple 'I rather make the playoffs" jackasses don't get it.Again how did the warriors get curry & klay?how philly get simmons and embiid? by missing the playoffs
By being lucky. Not by losing on purpose. Neither one of those guys was top 5 picks. The team didn't tank to get them. How about you win and attract a Iggy? How about win and attract a KD?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Their are plenty of teams willing to pay him max. Butler is a huge upgrade over PJ, who can’t score like Jimmy. Jimmy can lock-up too. You say they don’t need him, but they could’ve used him last year when CP3 had his routine injury game 6/7

Isn’t that what Melo is for? ( I know :mjlol: ) But seriously how does a team of CP3, Harden, Melo, and Butler work? Especially if they move key reserves? You can say GS is a super team but it’s really Steph, KD, and a bunch of good role players(until DC is healthy)

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cuz these coli clowns some docile lames vicariously living thru jimmy, let anybody else pull this bullshyt they'd get blazed these fools got pom poms on :deadmanny:

Jimmy a good player, but leading 2 different teams to 8 seeds that were clinched on the last day of the season aint worth this headache he aint jordan roasting teammates while winning championships this jimmy butler.

Bulls up 2-0 against the Celtics, Rondo goes down, and Jimmy and D-wade couldn't win not 1 gotdamn game without him, now somehow Jimmy Butler is a basketball god huh :russ:

He's a great player but he got All NBA 1st team ego with All NBA 3rd team skills. Can't lead a team, hasn't won shyt, but causing all kind of problems in the locker room. As of right now he's a cancer in my eyes.

All of that said tho, his personality seems like it would fit the Heat. If he goes there and it's still static, then it's definitely on him