Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yea they have passcode access to the building .

Brett Farve use to be at the training facility early ass shyt .

I watched a video where he just put a code at the door and walked in .
Thank you.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This,
I got employee's that show up to work an hour early everyday. I show up 2 minutes after 8 like, :rudy: i bet there wasn't even much for ya'll do at 7 anyways. Yall still the first out the door when the clock hits five. I know you don't finish everything at the same exact time everyday. :camby:
Could be trying beat traffic coming in early

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Fuk that clicking up shyt...Jimmy made the NBA even again..

He could've been a 3rd option on the Lakers, giving Bron a cake walk to multiple titles :mjgrin:Thankfully that happening

Leading a 6th-8th Seed>Being a 3rd option

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
okay good

So there will be no excuses for Butler, Spo, and the rest of the roster this season

Hassan aint there to complain about no more, Wade isnt there...

nice fresh clean slate

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuk that clicking up shyt...Jimmy made the NBA even again..

He could've been a 3rd option on the Lakers, giving Bron a cake walk to multiple titles :mjgrin:Thankfully that happening

Leading a 6th-8th Seed>Being a 3rd option

negative. Jimmy is and always was about the bag. and there is nothing wrong with that. thats why Minny couldnt keep him. he was never on the Lakers radar because they were saving that money for Kawhi. Jimmy wanted to sign where he could get the most money AND be the top guy because the money isnt why he left Philly.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
negative. Jimmy is and always was about the bag. and there is nothing wrong with that. thats why Minny couldnt keep him. he was never on the Lakers radar because they were saving that money for Kawhi. Jimmy wanted to sign where he could get the most money AND be the top guy because the money isnt why he left Philly.
This is how is should be, if more players were like this, the league would always be competitive.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how is should be, if more players were like this, the league would always be competitive.

I agree. What I DONT agree with is talking out of both sides of your neck, with cliched statements like "I just want to win" which is what Jimmy has done often. say what it really is and k.i.m. Kyrie did it and I have mad respect for him for that.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant wait to see Jimmy use this as a reason to rip into his new teammates and question their heart and committment to winning :dead:
Also as the reason he fukks Dragic's girl midway through the season :hubie:

Goran didn't put in the same work :mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I agree. What I DONT agree with is talking out of both sides of your neck, with cliched statements like "I just want to win" which is what Jimmy has done often. say what it really is and k.i.m. Kyrie did it and I have mad respect for him for that.
So when the media interviews you, don't say you're interested in winning instead just say, i'm getting paid, thats good enough for me?
:mjlol: That will endear him to the fan base.

Nah, get your money, but you still gotta recognize that this is an entertainment industry, and you have a duty to put on a show for the fans (whether or not it's bullshyt)