Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
What culture is that ? not making the playoffs and being an average team year after year when you cant sign LeBron...

The Heat "culture" is so overrated to me :mjlol:

Riles has been a shyt talent evaluator for awhile now and is no longer a shrewd negotiator...The culture is actually just the city,palm trees and South Beach,team has been mediocre and ass for a minute...if they werent near the equator they'd be the Hornets...

Its ok if you change ur mind and just want to live in Miami near the beach and play basketball for a mediokcre team and dont care about wining thats fine,but it makes his word look worthless when heis exit interview he was so adamant about being on a contender in a big market :yeshrug:
Noted

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol:
What culture is that ? not making the playoffs and being an average team year after year when you cant sign LeBron...

The Heat "culture" is so overrated to me :mjlol:

Riles has been a shyt talent evaluator for awhile now and is no longer a shrewd negotiator...The culture is actually just the city,palm trees and South Beach,team has been mediocre and ass for a minute...if they werent near the equator they'd be the Hornets...

Its ok if you change ur mind and just want to live in Miami near the beach and play basketball for a mediokcre team and dont care about wining thats fine,but it makes his word look worthless when heis exit interview he was so adamant about being on a contender in a big market :yeshrug:

With an OKC avatar, big mad we didn’t take that Paul contract

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this isn’t dedication, this is just some attention whoring bullsh1t. Dude is fukkin up his sleep and you know damn well he’s not going hard for 6 and a half hours in the middle of the night before anyone shows up. Showing up at 7 or 8 am shows dedication, this is just stupid

till you tell us publically.
who you are?
or what you assailed in skill and profession at similarly.
I really do not understand any of the talk from the unactualized in nuffins.

This ain't the nineties internet.
you nikkaz with all this critique. Better be doing some shyt alternatively grand in sumfin else to talk.

art barr

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
You fukkboys are easily impressed and part of the problem.

jimmy isa fake leader and has led no one anywhere. Hes a 3rd option on a contender and now part of the Pat Riley media love machine. Miami is a 8/9/10 seed for the foreseeable future. Bam as your 3rd star is bad
:patrice: