Jim Ryan says you should "expect more acquisitions" from PlayStation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm predicting CDPR next

Same. It makes the most sense to me

• European studio with a lot of leverage in eastern EU. Sony have been expanding more into Europe due to the amount of talent there
  • GOG storefront, will be easy for sony to claim it for playstation PC store, its bleeding money right now due to DRM-free games, Sony games are DRM-free
  • Cross-media potential is already there with Witcher and Cyberpunk both having shows on netflix
  • It fills the huge WRPG gap in their line up
  • It rebuilds CD Projekt Reds reputation that they sullied so much of last year
  • They are small enough and hurting enough to make it within sonys budget
  • They still sell a shyt ton of games and have the backing to do the cyberpunk multiplayer that they cancelled
CD Projekt RED is an 'Acquisition Candidate' Following Cyberpunk 2077 Issues, Says DFC
Bookmark this post

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Cop Bandai Namco and give Harada a real budget

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
fukk it, we buying every japanese developer and we getting Spyro and Crash back from your dead broke division hands. :birdman: Gonna have to spend 500 billy to match our standard and love of the people.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:lupe:

Half the stickies in arcadium gonna be for acquisitions

Stuff like this needs to stop. People really need to quit saying vague statements like this as a sort of self promotion because that's what it is. I mean it's a completely vapid statement that really has no point in being said. "Can't tell you what I know but I know something and something might or might not happen. Interesting times."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stuff like this needs to stop. People really need to quit saying vague statements like this as a sort of self promotion because that's what it is. I mean it's a completely vapid statement that really has no point in being said. "Can't tell you what I know but I know something and something might or might not happen. Interesting times."

I do think if anyone would get hints about it it would be someone like Keighly. Obviously most the other “insiders” are bullshytting as they never come close to guessing the actual acquisitions that happen.

But i agree with the actual premise. Vague posting on twitter about shyt is becoming the lamest way to self promote

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Gotta get the clicks man. That's all they want.

Still shocked none of these "insiders" had any inkling of the Sony/Bungie deal.

goes to show how full of shyt some of these cats are.