Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Snow Billy insinuating that Jimmy is the "hip hop police" nikka.

Starts at around 10 min.

I've heard something like that a couple times in the last day or so.

Basically that Jimmy was recording all of these convos and passing them off to them boys, not because of a wire tap, and that's why his name was initially redacted in the transcripts, because he's an informant.

@Nicole0416 don't come at me, sis :whoa:

I fukks with Jomo, just reporting what's out there..

Edit:

22:40 Snow Billy admits they all knew 6 9 ratted in his sexual assault case and they still did business with him.

Big Homie at the bottom: If nikkas knew he was a rat, why did nikkas bring him home????????

Snow Billy: *tapdancing*

This shyt crazy! :mjlol:

nikkas fukked up on all levels trying to chase that bag. :snoop:

Don’t ask me how but here’s some more of that said last year -:coffee:
Y’all think I’m in here trying to start or be divisive (which I’m not) but I’m really just communicating facts, details or opinions based off experiences and no one believes me until it happens.
:yeshrug:
Here’s is what I said last year too-
It's the rappers and video bloggers that want to be street dudes that are the problem along with the company they keep . The street dudes that just happen to rap and migrate from that, already know the code.

....it's definitely a "reliable" source .

There's some type of correlation, I don't think it's just a coincidence they're getting caught up at the same time. The Feds are not connecting the dots to the network by themselves and it's following a pattern. The subset is the issue. They're related through 9Trey.

I agree with what you said about Cam though. There's a reason for that. Jim made a sloppy move but I'm not surprised with Juelz, he's been reckless. I dont put too much past him.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dipset shot this man in his own city and left unharmed.

A lot of these L's yall handed jimmy is like the ones yall was handing Meek... imaginary.

Jim been a rider. Wack rapper, but rider. Most nikkas ever did to him was normal regular shyt that happens when you in the field (jumped by crips, etc).

Cam, juelz, rell, and writer took REAL L's trying to live off jimmy clout. Rell use to have his own clout, but the Mack's is way grimmier than 9 trey lol.
I been telling these nikkas Jim isn’t soft. He’s a loudmouth for sure, took Ls for sure but that nikka really be in the field. Before Cam has money like that it was literally Jim himself holding down Cam whenever they did shows and whatever little Blood nikkas he’d have run with them. Then Blackadon and Luka Brazi came around the SDE era. That’s when Luka had all them Bloods run in Sony to help Cam get out his deal. (Didn’t work but still)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Snow Billy insinuating that Jimmy is the "hip hop police" nikka.

Starts at around 10 min.

I've heard something like that a couple times in the last day or so.

Basically that Jimmy was recording all of these convos and passing them off to them boys, not because of a wire tap, and that's why his name was initially redacted in the transcripts, because he's an informant.

@Nicole0416 don't come at me, sis :whoa:

I fukks with Jomo, just reporting what's out there..

Edit:

22:40 Snow Billy admits they all knew 6 9 ratted in his sexual assault case and they still did business with him.

Big Homie at the bottom: If nikkas knew he was a rat, why did nikkas bring him home????????

Snow Billy: *tapdancing*

This shyt crazy! :mjlol:

nikkas fukked up on all levels trying to chase that bag. :snoop:

Snow Billy is also a rat, drug addict that’s pretending he’s in prison to avoid them NA Rock nikkas and Maino. Along with Mel Kross. He’s not exactly a reliable person.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What that nikka Choke said?

Everybody on Rocnation got a fed charge.

Biggs, Emory, Desiree....

shyt crazy.
Real crazy - the dudes that everybody likes to make fun of or call out stay coming with the facts. There’s no motivation for Choke to lie - he’s seen or witnessed some real shyt.

These old “new”dudes all over Vlad and Queenzflip etc are sus at best. Choke was bringing attention to the situation before it was a trend.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's why I fukks with you.

You be on your shyt.

Damn Jomo..... :snoop:
Remember this - he talks all that in this song only for how words to prove prophetic
He was alright at avoiding detection when he was quiet about it until he started rhyming about it like it's fashionable ..Smh..all these years, now they have links to it off social media. Mad sloppy.....for clout shyt.
"Eastside to all my Nine-Trey Billies
Ain't nothing changed, Dipset, the Byrds still fly high
Byrd Gang and we still banging
Nine-Trey Billy shyt, 15th Street,"
"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm almost certain Jim Jones ordered a hit on Freddie Gibbs.

Gibbs ain't a snitch though. The nikka that shot at him was standin' next to him minutes earlier, but Gibbs still said he didnt recognize him.

69 snitchin' ain't an indictment on NYC to me. You cant control what another dude does. Every major city has snitches who live their lives and die of old age.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I been telling these nikkas Jim isn’t soft. He’s a loudmouth for sure, took Ls for sure but that nikka really be in the field. Before Cam has money like that it was literally Jim himself holding down Cam whenever they did shows and whatever little Blood nikkas he’d have run with them. Then Blackadon and Luka Brazi came around the SDE era. That’s when Luka had all them Bloods run in Sony to help Cam get out his deal. (Didn’t work but still)

"....Rockin' all Jim Jones jewels in the video...."