Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps
Tru life really wasnt bullying anybody. He was just one of the first to internet beef and make it viral after the DVD days.

Idiot was eating cereal with Champaign instead of milk then went to jail for a stabbing in them dusty ass les projects lol. Clout chasing before the term existed.

Tru was a visionary with his Champaign challenge, internet clout chasing and youtube wars, but a bully? Nah. He was just saying a bunch of shyt that sounded good at a time when everybody outside the tristate was just learning ny had bloods and crips. There was a whole "shyt on ny for copying cali gangs and wearing tight pants" movement going on at the time and tru capitalized on it off dipset since they fit the description.

Now look... lmao

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Been told yall, I peeped this since last year.
:manny:
Rappers too busy rapping about retaining jewish lawyers, when I could have fed them this for free.
:martin::mjgrin:

You were in NY the whole time?

And what is your opinion on that dude Tru Life and his beef with Dipset?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They touched him but they did nothing in the end but cause a scene. Everybody gets tested that means nothing.
Yeah but that while situation was funny
Jim gets knocked down and then runs towards police, cam attempted to help but then just walks away. According to tru life, Jim calls him screaming asking to bring 20 wild Puerto Ricans to hold him down lol
Did anything even happen to rube or the rest of the invisible bullies?

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps
What video you watched? It's been like 10 years but I remember jim running out the park hopping fences... not towards no cops.

If u believe tru, you crazy. Tru from the low east side lol.

Those was crips that jumped Jimmy at the Rucker. Jimmy was fighting a case from that for YEARS after.
Yeah but that while situation was funny
Jim gets knocked down and then runs towards police, cam attempted to help but then just walks away. According to tru life, Jim calls him screaming asking to bring 20 wild Puerto Ricans to hold him down lol
Did anything even happen to rube or the rest of the invisible bullies?

Hostile

All Star
Daps
What video you watched? It's been like 10 years but I remember jim running out the park hopping fences... not towards no cops.

If u believe tru, you crazy. Tru from the low east side lol.

Those was crips that jumped Jimmy at the Rucker. Jimmy was fighting a case from that for YEARS after.
Jimmy got on top of a cop car.

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps
Jimmy talks about his L's and accepts them. Thats life.

One of the realest nikkas, whether yall like it or not. Notice how trick became a dad to his kids after trying Jimmy. And trick, like jimmy, accepted his L.

That's what real nikkas do. You dont become a shot caller with them duck tales yall on.

Hostile

All Star
Daps

Jimmy said it himself. The video isn't the whole thing. There's a video on youtube where Jim tells the story. Somebody posted it here. I don't know how to find it tho. He made it seem funny.

Edit- the guy above me just posted it

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps
Jimmy said it himself. The video isn't the whole thing. There's a video on youtube where Jim tells the story. Somebody posted it here. I don't know how to find it tho. He made it seem funny.

Not even his enemies mentioned a cop car bro. The video clearly shows a civilian truck. They even slow-mo'd it for you.

Dont let bias make you hallucinate.

It was funny. That's normal every day hood shyt and nobody got seriously hurt (even tho it was like 5 crip nikkas on jimmy).

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Not even his enemies mentioned a cop car bro. The video clearly shows a civilian truck. They even slow-mo'd it for you.

Dont let bias make you hallucinate.

It was funny. That's normal every day hood shyt and nobody got seriously hurt (even tho it was like 5 crip nikkas on jimmy).
They didn't have to mention the vehicle belonging to 5-0. The video cut off soon as he jumped on top of the vehicle because that's when they backed off. Just like Jim said.