Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Jim starts talking about shooting in the full clip that Ak has.

He say when Shotti and them run down on them security cant pull out no firearm
:manny:
he coded the language very well

That's a reach.

Run down can mean jump

Mel asks what about if they got guns, then Jim let's him know they can't shoot unless a gun is drawn on them.

He also at no points in that audio orders him to do anything, he only gives advice on what he think someone who isn't even on the call should do.

To get hit with a conspiracy charge, not only do two people have to agree to doing a crime, but they also have to make steps towards actually trying to commit the crime.

Two people talking about wanting to hurt someone isn't even a crime.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Snow Billy insinuating that Jimmy is the "hip hop police" nikka.

Starts at around 10 min.

I've heard something like that a couple times in the last day or so.

Basically that Jimmy was recording all of these convos and passing them off to them boys, not because of a wire tap, and that's why his name was initially redacted in the transcripts, because he's an informant.

@Nicole0416 don't come at me, sis :whoa:

I fukks with Jomo, just reporting what's out there..

Edit:

22:40 Snow Billy admits they all knew 6 9 ratted in his sexual assault case and they still did business with him.

Big Homie at the bottom: If nikkas knew he was a rat, why did nikkas bring him home????????

Snow Billy: *tapdancing*

This shyt crazy! :mjlol:

nikkas fukked up on all levels trying to chase that bag. :snoop:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Best believe if 69 got hurt, the feds would have charged Jimmy for conspiracy, just like they did Max. :ufdup:

Nothing happened, so the point is moot. He definitely was conspiring to cause bodily harm to people though. I’m no prosecutor, but I think it would easy to put 2 and 2 together. :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Starts at around 10 min.

Basically that Jimmy was recording all of these convos and passing them off to them boys, not because of a wire tap, and that's why his name was initially redacted in the transcripts, because he's an informant.

No problem . You’re good lol. There’s always been chatter about Jimmy being a shaky type of dude since forever; but he’s been elusive for the most part. Which we can sort of see why now. I’ve actually been saying this about Jimmy myself since last year but some other posters were talking me down about it or saying that it wasn’t true. So I fell back . I also said that about him earlier in the thread . I fuk with Jimmy bc of Cam but outside of that; I said he’s not one to be trusted bc there’s too many leaks and there has to be a source higher up thats giving intel. Y’all late .. lol . J/k.

But just FYI- I don’t fukkkk with Snow Billy at all. His hands aren’t clean either and he’s a known liar but the statements about Jim have come from different sources, so it is what it is.

See:
Either an unnamed cooperator or corroborator = govt. witness.

(And let me find that thread from last year , I think it was, where this was discussed)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Starts at around 10 min.

Edit:

22:40 Snow Billy admits they all knew 6 9 ratted in his sexual assault case and they still did business with him.

Big Homie at the bottom: If nikkas knew he was a rat, why did nikkas bring him home????????

Snow Billy: *tapdancing*

This shyt crazy! :mjlol:

nikkas fukked up on all levels trying to chase that bag. :snoop:

Last year I said this, here’s what I said :
:hubie:
Jim has his own set of charges off that Georgia drug and evasion case. Somebody is informing, heavy. Mel Murda got caught up, now Ro...
Hope not :mjcry: Jimmy is smart and protective tho,he doesn't talk too much. But it's not looking good. Like the Feds are doing a sweep ..someone on the team infiltrated. I'm waiting to see how Juelz case plays out with the sentencing this month. It might be coincidence but the timing of how Jim,Mel, Ro are all linked up in this after Juelz got caught, is looking funny.

Bad blood
made them too high profile, if you know what I mean.
U think Jimmy is next ?