Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Violate means to jump/slice someone

Super violate is to murk or shoot someone

Given that 69 was kidnapped he was about to be super violated....Jimmy reaffirmed 69 wasn't no blood no more, and even the feds know its blood in blood out.. Jimmy is in a world of trouble, his bullshyt gun charges will get tied into a rico in a few months:wow:
You explained violate.. You explained super violate.. Can You explain "Super duper violate"

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
This nikka fresh on parole for guns and drugs but he on a wiretap inciting crimes talking about security need to get hit to get to lil dude.
This shyt is fugazy asf, idc what anybody says, Jim is talking.
How his name get redacted from a court doc ?
:camby:

Jones got arrested with 4 other people, and he wasn't the driver.

Georgia has castle doctrine , so they had to drop one of those gun charges, and I'm assuming one of the other people in the car took the charge on the stolen gun.

You nikkas acting like he got caught solo in the car with weight, and stolen guns.

They got caught with less than a ounce of weed, a few Vapes, and some pills.

The only real charge is the one stolen gun.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You explained violate.. You explained super violate.. Can You explain "Super duper violate"
:mjlol:

A kidnapping like that no masks would be a super duper violation they already robbed him why kidnap him as well if they weren't planning on torturing and killing him....

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Apparently they have Jim Jones on wiretap saying wayyy more incriminating shyt than just this "super violate" thing. Damn Jones, smh
Akademics has te whole phone call. If Jimmy didn't say anything about hurting security to get to him, he probably would've been ok. It sounds more like a hit hearing the whole convo

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I think that's what they might lean on to get Jimmy. You gonna shoot security just to beat 69 up. Don't make sense. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer so...
When did Jones use the word shoot

Jones use the words injured and hit

Both can mean beat up.

Context is also important, Jones is more so giving advice than ordering anything.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sorry but I'm dead at this part
Prosecutor asks "Who is Jim Jones?" - "He's a retired rapper,"
sadjimjones.png

Legalese

Banned
Daps
When did Jones use the word shoot

Jones use the words injured and hit

Both can mean beat up.

Context is also important, Jones is more so giving advice than ordering anything.
Jim starts talking about shooting in the full clip that Ak has.

He say when Shotti and them run down on them security cant pull out no firearm
:manny:
he coded the language very well