Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
At what point in that convo did u hear them talking about murder?

Super violate can just mean beat up really bad.
Violate means to jump/slice someone

Super violate is to murk or shoot someone

Given that 69 was kidnapped he was about to be super violated....Jimmy reaffirmed 69 wasn't no blood no more, and even the feds know its blood in blood out.. Jimmy is in a world of trouble, his bullshyt gun charges will get tied into a rico in a few months:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
are you really an attorney?

if so...how do these Coli cats know?
mannnnnn... short story short, some of these dudes have been trying to e-investigate my background, my profile like I'm applying for a top level security clearance and vetting me like it's a Senate hearing ; since I started posting here in Feb 2018.
:deadmanny::picard::mjlol:
too many stories and too many threads that I'm not even trying to rehash. If I lied or was frauding about anything, trust.. there would have been a real "exposal" by now, not all the failed attempts.
they know everything about me and I know nothing about myself. The people that know me, know the real - that's all I'm saying.
I will neither confirm or deny.
:leostare:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I look at it like while Mel is Jims big homie in the streets... Jim is Mel's big homie when it come to brains/sensible thinking... Jim had the bag so they relationship gon always have a big bro/lil bro ish relationship if this man literally fed you and yo job was to hold shyt down. Don't necessarily mean Jim got higher rank than dude.

He ain't ask Jones should he go on TMZ. He told him what the plan was and like a semi logical nikka/homeboy Jones said no lol... Mel still was tryna justify it or at least explain his reasoning til Jones like naw.

Just how I look at it tho. I could be wrong as hell
If I'm a cop and we talking rank the rapper jimmy ranked both mel n shotti who were really out there on the tapes...they looking at jimmy now frfr

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
mannnnnn... short story short, some of these dudes have been trying to e-investigate my background, my profile like I'm applying for a top level security clearance and vetting me like it's a Senate hearing ; since I started posting here in Feb 2018.
:deadmanny::picard::mjlol:
too many stories and too many threads that I'm not even trying to rehash. If I lied or was frauding about anything, trust.. there would have been a real "exposal" by now, not all the failed attempts.
they know everything about me and I know nothing about myself. The people that know me, know the real - that's all I'm saying.
I will neither confirm or deny.
:leostare:

Nicole is scary. I doubt shes an attorney. Attorneys don't hurt ppl like she does...well...maybe she is one lol

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
This shyt is goofy af. NY looking really dumb right now for even banging LA shyt in the first place.

They're totally stupid and cant even develop their own gang identity.
For starters blooding and cripping is not a franchise. Bloods will go after rival bloods from different sets and so will crips. That color rag unity is only on the surface. So these NYC bloods look dumb and lost

Why do clown ass nggas keep posting this tired ass shyt as if nggas aint been bangin for decades already. As if there still isn't domestic gangs nd crews? Won't dare pull up to no real ones and say shyt :umad:

Just run to the computer nd....

giphy.gif

You goofys just keep repeating the same shyt over nd over as if you think your gonna shame nggas into droppin their rags now...:mjlol:

Your no better than those cats if that's the case...cuz you won't hop off dem nggas johnsons regurgitating the same BS...:lolbron:

It's already established history nd if nggas from the other side were so opposed to it (which they're not)....why nggas aint come to the turf nd shut it down???:unimpressed:

In a sense...NY kindve strong-armed shyt nd said..."This ours too now"...:umad:

Last edited:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Super violate can mean anything.

Who is on tape saying those words Mel or jim?

My lil bro is blood, and got caught up in 2014 by the feds, dumb ass nikka doing 10 right now, I put 300 on his books every month, and not a single one of his homies who be screaming free him ever send him shyt.

2 years worth of wire taps, put gps trackers on cars, cameras in trees, all for some bum nikkas who wasn't even pulling 100k a year

Lol I moved out of NYC in 2012 because I already could seen the writing on the wall

If Jim get caught up he can blame no one but himself.

:gucci: To buy what?

Legalese

Banned
Daps
jim was one word away from gettin locked up
crazy shyt
This nikka fresh on parole for guns and drugs but he on a wiretap inciting crimes talking about security need to get hit to get to lil dude.
This shyt is fugazy asf, idc what anybody says, Jim is talking.
How his name get redacted from a court doc ?
:camby:

strbuysrv

Banned
Daps

Dipset shot this man in his own city and left unharmed.

A lot of these L's yall handed jimmy is like the ones yall was handing Meek... imaginary.

Jim been a rider. Wack rapper, but rider. Most nikkas ever did to him was normal regular shyt that happens when you in the field (jumped by crips, etc).

Cam, juelz, rell, and writer took REAL L's trying to live off jimmy clout. Rell use to have his own clout, but the Mack's is way grimmier than 9 trey lol.