Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
"google fingers" sounding gay as fuk coming from a male poster. the irony:deadmanny::deadmanny:

You have quoted me with your bytching and incoherent rants more than anyone else on this thread knowing damn well you haven't read through the thread to back up the shyt that you talk. If you had any credibility, why in the whole fuk are you worried about what a random woman says online in reference to her opinion or facts; wasting time on what I say; getting worked up over an internet discussion, instead of putting work in and handling your business offline like a man ..
:comeon::stopitslime::usure::unimpressed:
Putting in work and handling my business? Unlike you, I don't claim to be some kind of ganbanger-turned-lawyer/federal law enforcement mole for the NYC bloods/international spy or whatever it is you're purporting to be. I'm just a square family man with a 9 to 5.

I do know enough to know that the indictment of the 9TGs from Portsmouth and Norfolk you linked was typical VA street shyt. Some savages went on a spree and robbed and killed a bunch of people in a short period of time. Everybody was talking about it and it was all over the news. When that happens, investigations and indictments tend to ensue.

You up here saying that indictment was part of some federal crackdown on 9TGs and how it is connected to the Tekashi situation and involves the cartels and El Chapo and all this true crime novel shyt and acting like you have inside info when in reality all it was some dusty P-town nikkas killing a bunch of civilians 2 years prior.

Then you got the nerve to try and shyt on the 757 cause you got mad I exposed your :duck:

:russ:

Ol "the truth is far more sinister" ass.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Putting in work and handling my business? Unlike you, I don't claim to be some kind of ganbanger-turned-lawyer/federal law enforcement mole for the NYC bloods/international spy or whatever it is you're purporting to be. I'm just a square family man with a 9 to 5.

I do know enough to know that the indictment of the 9TGs from Portsmouth and Norfolk you linked was typical VA street shyt. Some savages went on a spree and robbed and killed a bunch of people in a short period of time. Everybody was talking about it and it was all over the news. When that happens, investigations and indictments tend to ensue.

You up here saying that that indictment was part of some federal crackdown on 9TGs and how it is connected to the Tekashi situation and involves the cartels and El Chapo and all this true crime novel shyt when in reality all it was some dusty P-town nikkas killing a bunch of civilians 2 years prior.

Then you got the nerve to try and shyt on the 757 cause you got mad I exposed your :duck:

:russ:
and he's still talking :deadrose::dead::dead:I'm not purporting or reporting to be shyt. Yall are creating narratives about me, when it's really not that complicated.. LMAO. sheeezzusss, all extra with the description. get back to your job and stop trying to figure it out on some investigative discovery shyt, you don't know me dude.. it's not that serious.
This dude is .. :angry::fire::laff:
You must be from Tidewater. Calm the fuk down with your extra sensitive ass. I was wrong for dissing your city bc I f with VA heavy, yall are good. just shut up and drop it already dammit.
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah I should probably stop. I successfully exposed your :duck: My job is complete.

and he's still going Like he's doing or saying something... :laff::laff::dead:
oh shyytttttt, this is comedy rn. " a success", having a countering opinion is "successful" now.. Lol. wowwww, the e-clout chase is so real. call your wife or something dude - you sound like you need female attention and interaction, badly. No you need to stop just to stop, you're out here sounding dumb and desperate with nothing valid to say, repeating the same shyt over and over. Matter of fact, I don't even remember why you're quoting me in the first place.
:mjtf::deadrose:

Last edited:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it too much to just enjoy being spectators and chopping it up/exchanging insight and lessons?

Does Jim jones and mel fukkin matrix have to turn into a clash of online personas ? Goddamn lmao

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Aren't you white :what:?? Why are you getting involved in shyt that doesn't concern you?? Ummm and don't you have a whole video where you talk about murdering people??

Yeah, I'm white. Nah I don't have a video about murdering people.

Don't be racist it's not healthy.

People need to stop calling people white people here. Its not cool.

There were hispanic, black and white people in the 70s who built hip hop.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
damn...this dude 6ix9ine is disgusting...:scust:

gonna end up like Nino Brown

7itkg4cmjj2.gif

:russ::pachaha::heh: