Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I look at it like while Mel is Jims big homie in the streets... Jim is Mel's big homie when it come to brains/sensible thinking... Jim had the bag so they relationship gon always have a big bro/lil bro ish relationship if this man literally fed you and yo job was to hold shyt down. Don't necessarily mean Jim got higher rank than dude.

He ain't ask Jones should he go on TMZ. He told him what the plan was and like a semi logical nikka/homeboy Jones said no lol... Mel still was tryna justify it or at least explain his reasoning til Jones like naw.

Just how I look at it tho. I could be wrong as hell

Double post.

Last edited:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I'm literally not hitting like on a anything here nor commenting.

However from these hyper aggressive modern New York rap videos to the current consequences it's been crazy to watch.

All the people involved.

Video, production and a rapper.

To all these criminal ties.

To court.

To calling out other rappers.

To Tekashi filming a video with millionaire pop sensation Niki Minaj.

It's about mass energy, vibes, where it flows and where it goes.

Makes me respect Nas' No bad energy that more. His longevity.

Kool G Rap's verse on that Muggs album at over 50 years old and straight fire. I look to those artists.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
*hoe babble ducktales*
Lol you got caught fronting, give it up.

Next time you try and pretend you’re plugged in at the highest level of federal law enforcement for attention in the coli, you should do a little research into the stories you’re linking.

Then maybe you would’ve noticed that indictment you linked stemmed from a robbery/murder spree in 2015 where they got caught instantly and was all over local news for weeks before you come in here fronting like you know something talking about “SEE THE FEDS HIT VA IN 2017!”

:mjlol:

You and your google fingers got exposed and no amount of profane essays will change that.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I look at it like while Mel is Jims big homie in the streets... Jim is Mel's big homie when it come to brains/sensible thinking... Jim had the bag so they relationship gon always have a big bro/lil bro ish relationship if this man literally fed you and yo job was to hold shyt down. Don't necessarily mean Jim got higher rank than dude.

He ain't ask Jones should he go on TMZ. He told him what the plan was and like a semi logical nikka/homeboy Jones said no lol... Mel still was tryna justify it or at least explain his reasoning til Jones like naw.

Just how I look at it tho. I could be wrong as hell

This right here. They are close. Even tho they both billy Jim is his big bro in life... not on no gang shyt.

I can see the feds trying to rope jim in based on that confusion tho.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lol you got caught fronting, give it up.

Next time you try and pretend you’re plugged in at the highest level of federal law enforcement for attention in the coli, you should do a little research into the stories you’re linking.

Then maybe you would’ve noticed that indictment you linked stemmed from a robbery/murder spree in 2015 where they got caught instantly and was all over local news for weeks before you come in here fronting like you know something talking about “SEE THE FEDS HIT VA IN 2017!”

:mjlol:

You and your google fingers got exposed and no amount of profane essays will change that.
"google fingers" sounding gay as fuk coming from a male poster. the irony:deadmanny::deadmanny:

You have quoted me with your bytching and incoherent rants more than anyone else on this thread knowing damn well you haven't read through the thread to back up the shyt that you talk. If you had any credibility, why in the whole fuk are you worried about what a random woman says online in reference to her opinion or facts; wasting time on what I say; getting worked up over an internet discussion, instead of putting work in and handling your business offline like a man ..
:comeon::stopitslime::usure::unimpressed:
Remember that I tried to tell yall last year that Jimmy was getting caught up and he was starting to chatter. I tried to warn some people behind the scenes, but no one wants to listen to a girl. People said that he wasn't touchable ... welp, here we are.
:francis:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/fri...-another-treyway-member-caught.676509/page-13

that's all interconnected. He was being watched - that was part of the set up. All I know is that there is some sinister shyt at play prior to this bc NYPD and the Feds were doing Blood sweeps all across the city going back to 2014 with the Brims, 2016 they did a raid/sweep with Bloods in the Bronx, same timeframe Mexican cartel members were getting arrested... and every few months after.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

However from these hyper aggressive modern New York rap videos to the current consequences it's been crazy to watch.

All the people involved.

To court.

Kool G Rap's verse on that Muggs album at over 50 years old and straight fire. I look to those artists.
Aren't you white :what:?? Why are you getting involved in shyt that doesn't concern you?? Ummm and don't you have a whole video where you talk about murdering people??

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

All the people involved.
This is you right?? :patrice::comeon:You're a white boy from Canada who thinks that he has an input into New York??
You're saying that rappers are "hyper aggressive" and yet here you are talking about "murking people"...and "murking people easily"..
who are you trying to murk, white boy?? Sounding somewhat hostile
:mjtf::mjpls:
I notice how you start out the song too...

"I hear people sayin' Admiral Crumple is garbage,
They be lying saying I'm a racist"
ohhhh really???:mjpls:@bmooregorrilaxxx_23 come get your Cacnadian comrade from the T.Dot.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

All the people involved.

To court.

Nice fanbase you have here: "Admiral Butthole to Admiral Crumple"
:dame:
cwejjob.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I don't think they'd pick Jim up over this when they can try and get him as the main breadwinner.
Mel been running with Jim since the later days of The Tunnel and Shotti been with them since a youngin. there that Ro too.

Nuke was around Cam, Max and Juelz.

this gives them an in for Jim anyway. they can twist this phonecall in many ways..you can bet they've been looking over Jims finances and as soon as they feel they've found a way to say Jim's funded their activities that's when they'll hit him. especially with how far back it can go and all the files on Jim and them through the years.

funny that this happened around the time of the Dipset EP comin out and outside of doing Jalen's show, Cam did no promo with Jim and them for it.