Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Legalese

Banned
Daps
So these NY, LA inspired gangs are not based on neighborhood affiliation? So you can be from Harlem an claim the same set as a guy from Bedstuy?

This shyt is goofy af. NY looking really dumb right now for even banging LA shyt in the first place.
Forget that they're bloods.
What sounds crazier to you in the grand scheme of things ?
gangs that developed in the penitentiary or gangs that bang based on geographical location ?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forget that they're bloods.
What sounds crazier to you in the grand scheme of things ?
gangs that developed in the penitentiary or gangs that bang based on geographical location ?

Gangs are traditionally organized around territory. They usually form for protection from outsiders as in the case of the Crips and Bloods.

Even Mexican gangs who are forced to operate under one umbrella in prison for protection purposes, still maintain neighborhood sets.

These New York gangs just seem goofy as hell. I expect this type of shyt in bama ass towns, but not the biggest city in the country.

I remember Saigon and True Life calling out this goofy shyt back in the early 2000s.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Based On That Call They Got Nothing On Jim

Murder Was Never Discussed Or Insinuated, They Never Even Discussed Jumping Him

Jim Never Gave Orders To Hurt Dude, He Lended His Opinion

If They Ask Jim In Court “What Did You Mean By They Need To Violate Him” He’ll Simply Say “I Mean If It Was ME In That Situation I Probably Woulda Slapped Him”

:yeshrug:

Jim Will Be Fine Unless Something Else Is Uncovered

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So these NY, LA inspired gangs are not based on neighborhood affiliation? So you can be from Harlem an claim the same set as a guy from Bedstuy?

This shyt is goofy af. NY looking really dumb right now for even banging LA shyt in the first place.

They're totally stupid and cant even develop their own gang identity.
For starters blooding and cripping is not a franchise. Bloods will go after rival bloods from different sets and so will crips. That color rag unity is only on the surface. So these NYC bloods look dumb and lost

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Gangs are traditionally organized around territory. They usually form for protection from outsiders as in the case of the Crips and Bloods.

Even Mexican gangs who are forced to operate under one umbrella in prison for protection purposes, still maintain neighborhood sets.

These New York gangs just seem goofy as hell. I expect this type of shyt in bama ass towns, but not the biggest city in the country.

I remember Saigon and True Life calling out this goofy shyt back in the early 2000s.
I think members in NTG started acting out of character when he came into the picture. Basically they invited a different energy to their circle with all that rah rah talk he was doing and started moving like 5 star gta nikkas in a camera laden city.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
They're totally stupid and cant even develop their own gang identity.
For starters blooding and cripping is not a franchise. Bloods will go after rival bloods from different sets and so will crips. That color rag unity is only on the surface. So these NYC bloods look dumb and lost

So true

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Money gangs has been a thing for decades though breh. Money gang supercedes any other affiliation and they exist everywhere.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim didn’t incriminate himself there. If he was/is putting in work they would’ve picked him up already. Also as mentioned before he might have diplomatic immunity :sas2:

This reality show that rap has become is entertaining for fukked up reasons. I miss when it was actually about the music though. We didn’t give a fukk who was in court all we cared about was what was dropping on Tuesday

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:heh: bytch shut up and stop your fronting.

You googled Nine trey gangsta bloods and found a story about a murder/robbery spree in P-town/Norfolk from 4 years ago that has nothing to do with this indictment and tried to incorporate it into your act, fronting like you’re privvy to some behind the scenes federal law enforcement intel.

You on the coli weaving :duck: conspiracies trying to feel like you’re important and I pulled your card.
You didn't pull shyt faggit, Don't speak on me .. You don't know me or what I've been about, stupid fuk. I been called all this shyt out since last year, repeatedly and it's been rolling out; People just like you, naysayers talking that talk, but yet here we are. But now once it's become public information and a popular wave to ride, people want to jump on the bandwagon. Fuk off and catch up or shut the fuk up. You're not doing no big reveal, of course, I googled the part about Portsmouth .. you dumb motherfukka:what:, I wanted to see timelines, that's what people do instead of just talking out their ass like you did right now so they won't look stupid reacting. You don't know me or shyt about me except for what I choose to tell you. I don't need to FEEL important, because I already am; what the fuk do you care regardless, another keyboard chatty, banging on the board and doing nothing in real life. Look at you in your feelings responding like you know me on a comment board, as if what you say has any affect on real life. But continue....you're just another anonymous back and forth bytch, I know you need to have the last word...
:sas1:

Last edited: