Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This is the most publicity Jim Jones has ever gotten

:comeon:

he made ballin and had two hit reality shows.

tekashi is not even known like that outside of the social media/TMZ realm, where jones is already known.

I thought Jim Jones was the og 69.

that's just internet jargon created by lil white kids, who usually stan jay or nas.

don't get caught up in the internet.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Don’t quote me with anymore of your shyt, you dumb slow ass Hampton Roads/Norfolk/Portsmouth /VA Beach faggit. Y’all wouldn’t even move without being told.
:heh: bytch shut up and stop your fronting.

You googled Nine trey gangsta bloods and found a story about a murder/robbery spree in P-town/Norfolk from 4 years ago that has nothing to do with this indictment and tried to incorporate it into your act, fronting like you’re privvy to some behind the scenes federal law enforcement intel.

You on the coli weaving :duck: conspiracies trying to feel like you’re important and I pulled your card.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these NY, LA inspired gangs are not based on neighborhood affiliation? So you can be from Harlem an claim the same set as a guy from Bedstuy?

This shyt is goofy af. NY looking really dumb right now for even banging LA shyt in the first place.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli brehs forgot about the rich white cac who was bangin with a LA crip set and got away with murder and the two dumbass LA Crip members got locked up
4E883F7D00000578-0-image-a-25_1532422443099.jpg

Wealthy white student acquitted of gang murder in Los Angeles | Daily Mail Online

:mjlol:
:francis:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I thought Jim Jones was the og 69. How is he green lighting nikkas? He couldn't even handle max b or tru life now he a shot caller.

:dahell:
I look at it like while Mel is Jims big homie in the streets... Jim is Mel's big homie when it come to brains/sensible thinking... Jim had the bag so they relationship gon always have a big bro/lil bro ish relationship if this man literally fed you and yo job was to hold shyt down. Don't necessarily mean Jim got higher rank than dude.

He ain't ask Jones should he go on TMZ. He told him what the plan was and like a semi logical nikka/homeboy Jones said no lol... Mel still was tryna justify it or at least explain his reasoning til Jones like naw.

Just how I look at it tho. I could be wrong as hell