Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is old as fukk and has nothing to do with this Tekashi shyt. This is about a murder spree in 2015. 9 trey in Tidewater don’t take orders from Brooklyn bloods.
Don’t quote me with anymore of your shyt, you dumb slow ass Hampton Roads/Norfolk/Portsmouth /VA Beach faggit. Y’all wouldn’t even move without being told.

edit- This was offensive to VA, I'm not letting the one faggit ^^ affect my feelings about the Tidewater area.

Last edited:
Daps
I been sayin it. nikka workin with them folks

69 and everyone were indicted couple of months after Jim's arrest for guns and drugs possession. We now know for a fact the Feds knew about Jim's connections to Ro, Mel and CEO Chris because during this time they were deep into the investigation. They have Jim on wiretap having a conversation about a hit

I believe Jim was setup by someone for that gun drug charge and once the feds had Jim by the balls looking at 20 years he copped out and only received 2 years probation. Jim seems to be on some Donnie Brasco shyt, how is he still walking around free while everyone looking at double digits

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
69 and everyone were indicted couple of months after Jim's arrest for guns and drugs possession. We now know for a fact the Feds knew about Jim's connections to Ro, Mel and CEO Chris because during this time they were deep into the investigation. They have Jim on wiretap having a conversation about a hit

I believe Jim was setup by someone for that gun drug charge and once the feds had Jim by the balls looking at 20 years he copped out and only received 2 years probation. Jim seems to be on some Donnie Brasco shyt, how is he still walking around free while everyone looking at double digits

Jim looking sus right now.

Let’s see how this plays out.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Jim looking sus right now.

Let’s see how this plays out.
Jim got arrested with a few other people, he wasn't the driver, and he wasn't the one that ran.

They also got arrested in Georgia, and doesn't that state have pretty loose gun laws?

To say be looks suspect with knowing who took what charges is weird to me.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
But remember Camron has said many times that he's not with Jimmy like anymore and he was letting him do his thing.
Nothing was the same after that Ruckers incident. They made music together but Cam and Jim's circle was way different.
Cam has a lot of legit businesses and investments that he doesn't discuss publicly but it's not all traceable to proceeds. Jim can't say the same.
Regardless, Jim should have taken precautions.
I know Max is somewhere laughing his azz off ..:mjlol: that karma hits different.:francis:

:ohhh: Max B gets out in 2024 while Jimmy ends up getting nailed to the wall would have to be one of the most epic plot twists in entertainment trial history.