Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Did u blood him in cuz this is bullshyt:mjlol:

Cam not a gang member bro lol

He was never no enforcer of anything. Him or jim never had that type of reputation in Harlem.

nikkas still on here saying whatever lol
I’m not a “bro” and I’m not here to argue. You’re entitled to your opinion. Based on what I know, that’s what I choose to go with.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
6'9 might be one of the most legendary rappers ever now that I think about it, if he was a Donnie Brasco type of dude he would be promoted to director :mjlol:
Not even Tru-Life and the LES boys punked as many Bloods in their prime:wow:

shyt is truly the trial of the decade, it just hit me how hilariously weird and sad this is at the same time. Specially if he comes out rapping trying to make snitching cool like Joe Buddens dream

Now that you mention it, how was Tru Life and the rest of his people from LES able to make the Dips lives living hell if they were so tied in with this set :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It’s been a cold summer. :coffee:
giphy.gif

I'm not sure what this means :flabbynsick:, but I'll assume its not good for the involved parties lol

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That's not how this works. If we both go to a gay club and you get a lap dance by another nicca and I sit right next to you getting a lap dance, wouldn't that make us both fakkits? (No homo, figuratively speaking).
IEZ0ms5.png

Killa is a self professed Blood. The man whilst in his mid 30s furnished his entire home red and throws up the gang sign in many public photos. You don't just glorify gang culture if you're not apart of it. End of.
nGHyrs0.png

500x500.jpg

Two Times strikes again :dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

This sentence followed by that fukking smiley breh :dead:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It’s dead real out here- this is not just a New York issue -

Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
Sorry, this content is not available in your region.
May 2019-
NORFOLK, Va. – The Norfolk man who is said to be the leader of the Nine Trey Gangsters Bloods gang was sentenced Thursday to three consecutive life terms plus an additional 40 years in prison.

41-year-old Antonio “Murdock” Simmonswas sentenced for his leadership role in a racketeering conspiracy, multiple murders, multiple attempted murders and various drug and gun crimes.

Court documents say Simmons was a high-ranking leader of a group of Portsmouth and Norfolk-based members of the Nine Trey Gangsters, a Bloods gang affiliated with the United Blood Nation.
This is old as fukk and has nothing to do with this Tekashi shyt. This is about a murder spree in 2015. 9 trey in Tidewater wasn’t taking orders from Brooklyn bloods about that.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wowwwwww..... the saga of poppin pleas continues.
This lying goofy bytch, she built her hold career on making bloody moves but now it's one way
:hhh:yooooooo :deadmanny::bryan:
Cardi B's Rep Says Tekashi69 is Lying, She's Not a Member of the Bloods
Cardi B's Rep Says Tekashi69 is Lying, She's Not a Member of the Bloods
2:01 PM PT -- A rep for Cardi has denied the claim she's a member of the Bloods, telling TMZ, "This is not true."

11:40 AM PT -- Cardi B has also been roped into Tekashi's case -- during cross examination, he confirmed she was a member of the Bloods.
grapuZzD_o.gif

This case got yall trippin hard :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yup... Virginia and Maryland got hit right around the same time frame, last year, early in the summer.
They didn’t get hit in the summer. That was a case about some dudes murking people in a series of robberies in 2015. Everybody in Portsmouth knew about that shyt. It finally finished trial last year.

Stop pretending you know about some shyt you know nothing about. That wasn’t part of some grand nationwide crackdown on 9TG. That was some dumb nikkas from P-town who happen to claim 9TG going psycho.

Daps
Whatever C00NMAMA :manny:

You the perfect example of a dumb byatch who makes bad Decisions....

Keep co-signing those Gangbangers behavior and watch how your 'professional' life ends up

Your dumb black Azz is the reason why GENTRIFICATION is destroying Africam American communities and culture in NYC

Grow Up Heffa...

And no I'm far from mad

I'm actually very glad as a homeowner im in a well kept and safe community down south from ignant mofos like yourself and your "fam"
:mjpls:

And To know thier is a place for dumb Thots like u

In the words of Richard Pryor

"THANK GOD FOR PRISONS"
:blessed:

Thank you. Only black man with any Sense