Jim Jones & Mel Murda Caught On Wiretaps Planning To Murder 6IX9INE UPDATE: Wiretap audio in OP

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
someone needs to explain this shyt to me lol because it doesn't compute in my brain.

nine trey seemed like p*ssy cats compared to tru life and his crew.

Easy. For one, This was years ago. Mel was not the high ranking nikka he is now. He was just a street nikka running with Jim

And 2, Tru Life and the nikkas he was around were really in the field

It’s not like cam and the we’re getting punked by some little nikkas. Lizzy was really a street nikka

Daps
someone needs to explain this shyt to me lol because it doesn't compute in my brain.

nine trey seemed like p*ssy cats compared to tru life and his crew.

Idk I don’t remember that stuff, I just remember tru life’s beef with mob deep then with dipset. Fam had on like three dipset members chains all on at once. His vids were hilarious, him and max b both.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
as it has already been said in this thread

Jim being a 9-trey member, the prosecution asked 6ix9ine this to wrap Jim in a larger gang sweep and tie him into whatever illegal activities the gang was doing with Jim being a member and bankrolling people in the set (mel, ro, shotti, etc.)
This. good summation.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Here’s a timeline for the idiots that keep running with the “why would he be loyal when they robbed him, etc” rhetoric

- 6ix9ine seeked out the 9 Trey bloods in hopes of starting a rap career, and using them as protection and an image to market. In return, he’d supply them with money for their organization. Again, HE seeked them out, not the other way around.

- 6ix9ine’s career takes off DIRECTLY because of the image and antics 9 Trey provided. He’s on record himself, IN COURT, stating that’s what propelled his rap stardom. IE they are directly responsible for his career.

- the shootings, the fights with Trippie Redd, Casanova, Keef, Snow Billy, etc. all of which they’re in court for now, were committed on HIS behalf. He literally confessed to ordering hits

- in the end, he tried to cut them off and distance himself after the stardom they were directly responsible for. That’s a problem, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that. You can’t use street nikkas to make millions, then try to shake them once you get the money. There’s repercussions for that.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is a bad day and sad situation all the way around... depressing af. I can't even talk about it right now, my dude..alot of my people are getting picked up and locked. You can't even imagine the fallout here in New York. Domino affect. This is tragic.. real stressful. Worst infiltration ever in the history of NY, as far as I'm concerned. Moving shaky af, this is even bringing heat from the cartels. I have no words...
:mjcry::mjcry:

Good. Get all them bums off the streets :blessed:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
T-Pain_-_Rappa_Ternt_Sanga.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Good. Get all them bums off the streets :blessed:
Not everyone associated or affiliated is a bum or on some foul shyt. These clowns just got caught up and it spread like a disease. There's consequences and risks just like any other situation. When they start hemming up billion dollar drug fronts like Purdue Pharma, and financial industry scammers like JP Morgan, Wells Fargo and hitting their executives with RICO - then I'll start giving a fuk.

When will the Feds start investigating the players involved in cases like this??:hula:
:ohhh:Ship seized in $1.3 billion cocaine bust is owned by JP Morgan Chase
A cargo ship that was seized last month with nearly 20 tons of cocaine on board — with an estimated street value of $1.3 billion — belongs to JP Morgan Chase, a source familiar with the situation confirmed to CBS News. U.S. Customs and Border Protection said this was the largest vessel ever seized in the agency's 230-year history. The ship, the MSC Gayane, is owned by JP Morgan Asset Management clients through a transportation fund managed by the bank

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
50 Cent is smart. He said he didn't give 69 his phone number for this exact reason.
50 is probably the realest dude to rap. Certified by friends and enemies. Never told :duck: about his life in his music. Money and fame didn't change him.
He knows the game and can smell a rat indictment from a mile away

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That is the weakest shyt ever, any defense lawyer who barely passed the bar exam will eat that bullshyt for breakfast, "super violate" could mean 100 different things. A beating is the obvious choice, they're reaching with that authorizing a hit talk
except you never stepped foot in law school OR took the exam so HOW THE fukk DO YOU KNOW?