Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do she? She hasn't passed anything and votes with the Dems in most everything like Crowley would have. She isn't doing anything different than talking a lot.
She isn't doing anything different than talking a lot.

Reminder that we're literally in a thread about how Jill Stein has never been elected to any office (and probably isn't trying to be) yet continues to collect campaign dollars.

AOC got elected, and is able to win re-election, precisely because she does more than talk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s still their right to vote and some of the same arguments you use against her, you can apply to politics in general as thats essentially what politics is.

You can spin it however you want, but that’s essentially what politics is and has always been rooted in.

Nobody is spinning anything. You are unable to counter the point that what AOC does is actual work and what Jill Stein does is not.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It’s really disappointing because ideally we supposed to be on some black people first shyt but all people want to be dem and rep more so than black

Like what part of the game is allowing these people to keep putting out bullshyt ass candidates, and not just nationally but on a state level too, people get elected and immediately show they ass because they got to ride with they “side”

This isn’t something we have to accept, people actually can do something about that, where has this narrative come from that you ain’t got no other choice but to vote for the two main parties, that doesn’t even make any sense

But I know what happened, corporations and other forging entities(Jews and y’all can’t say that’s antiseptic cause they showed they ass all fukking year) basically bought out the system, own all of media and they select who becomes the spokesperson for America and they actually write the laws

And y’all to scared to do something about it cause yall let the media convince yall if you don’t vote for so and so they other guy will destroy the country
Don’t lump be in with that as I’m always calling it out on this site and treating it for what it is.

The two party system has been unsustainable for years where one party can hold the country hostage if they don’t get their way, but you have people who will pick and choose which of the founding fathers policies and ideals are outdated.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is just the beginning and I can delve way deeper into what's up with this man. He's attempting to pay off his taxes and alimony while talking up right-wing talking points and conspiracy theories.

I've said for a while here that the left-right political spectrum isn't a flat line, it's shaped like a horseshoe.

The more extreme either end gets, the more they start resembling each other.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know what’s funny about the past couple of elections, you go people talking like they campaign strategist or something, like when did this start happening
You just haven't been paying attention. People have always tried to inform themselves and work out the most effective ways to exercise their vote in a general election.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is just the beginning and I can delve way deeper into what's up with this man. He's attempting to pay off his taxes and alimony while talking up right-wing talking points and conspiracy theories.

This isn’t proof

But you say you can go deeper, put it all out there, prove that Cornell is a grifter, right wing, and a conspiracy theorist

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Reminder that we're literally in a thread about how Jill Stein has never been elected to any office (and probably isn't trying to be) yet continues to collect campaign dollars.

AOC got elected, and is able to win re-election, precisely because she does more than talk.
Funny, she initially ran on being such a change agent to the Dems she would be OK only serving one term. They beat that energy out of her quickly. lol
Besides voting the party line most of the time what has she done?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This isn’t proof

But you say you can go deeper, put it all out there, prove that Cornell is a grifter, right wing, and a conspiracy theorist

I'm not in here to lecture you. If you don't want to do your own research, then don't. If you want to be obtuse, do it. The way you're talking in here from a "both sides" viewpoint is already telling me that I've wasted enough time. :manny:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not in here to lecture you. If you don't want to do your own research, then don't. If you want to be obtuse, do it. The way you're talking in here from a "both sides" viewpoint is already telling me that I've wasted enough time. :manny:
You said you can go deeper on dude, you should have strong argument on why Cornell is a grifter

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Don’t lump be in with that as I’m always calling it out on this site and treating it for what it is.

The two party system has been unsustainable for years where one party can hold the country hostage if they don’t get their way, but you have people who will pick and choose which of the founding fathers policies and ideals are outdated.
I wasn’t lumping you in, I’m speaking generally