Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Okay. I'm just trying to help you understand the intent behind the creation of that term and how it makes you sound when you use it.

I just want you to know that it came from 'welfare queen' Ronald Reagan and Lee Atwater in the '80s as a manipulative effort to attack Black Democrat voters by framing their support as akin to being trapped or controlled, like slaves. If you're fine with ignoring the complexities of Black voters and their beliefs, and you think you're being a 'free-thinker' by using a term created by the same people who embraced racist policies, like the Southern Strategy and voter suppression, then that's on you. Robbing Black people of their agency and intelligence by using that simplistic, bullshyt narrative is YOUR choice. And we all make our own choices.
:unimpressed:Democratic Plantation

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So these your final statement on that, no other comment on your failure to prove Cornell is a right wing grifter
I don't think he's a right-wing grifter. I just think people have reason to be skeptical of him and his campaign, just like with everything else. I do think you're dishonest and a fool who never engages with the points others are making.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And for the record this is the description of the dude who wrote some of the articles that supposed to be proof that Cornell is a right wing grifter according to @Saysumthinfunnymike

“Ja'han Jones is The ReidOut Blog writer. He's a futurist and multimedia producer focused on culture and politics. His previous projects include "Black Hair Defined" and the "Black Obituary Project."”

These is one of the writers that dude relied on for his deep delving info on Cornell

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think he's a right-wing grifter. I just think people have reason to be skeptical of him and his campaign, just like with everything else. I do think you're dishonest and a fool who never engages with the points others are making.
I’m dishonest and a fool because I wanted to see proof of Cornell being a right wing grifter?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Will do it in November...I'm against the democrat party and I hope I make Malcolm X happy with my next art pieces

But not the GOP that called the black MAGA people 'slaves' or talking heads to treasonous Russian Propaganda. :mjpls:

Get ready for a long jail sentence with those CACs who participated in the 1/6 Insurrection.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
"the media..." People also have eyes and ears. Your notion that everyone votes according to the "media" like they aren't able to see, hear and digest is appalling..
I just thought about something, you and everybody else goofy asses about to vote for Kamala because the media told yall to

Stop fukking playing with me

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Your whining does not invalidate my point, and proposing successful bills is not the only measure of a good congressperson.

Especially in our polarized times where either political party can hold power by less than a handful of votes.

Having a progressive voice in the room during committee meetings makes all the difference in the world.
I asked what she has done and you say she's a Progressive voice during committee meetings. :mjlol:
So your counter to me saying all she does is talk a lot is to say she talks a lot in committee meetings. Wow.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This is just the beginning and I can delve way deeper into what's up with this man. He's attempting to pay off his taxes and alimony while talking up right-wing talking points and conspiracy theories.

:rudy: If Cornel West were truly grifting as you falsely claimed, he could have easily resolved his tax and alimony issues by accepting the opportunity Kamala Harris offered him to join her campaign.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
AOC wasn't happy with the status quo and ran on a leftist platform, only to be muzzled by the same barely-left of center Democrats when she made it to Washington DC. They are clearly scrambling to appeal to non-college educated, suburban/rural Joe The Plumber types. Thats the path they've chosen and they have to own it. They can play tug-of-war with Donald Trumps camp for those votes if they want, but I don't think its going to end well based on RFK Jr's endorsement and Tulsi going full MAGA in recent months.

I guess even AOC is too stubborn to put out the olive branch to pull that 1-2% percent in they claim is insignificant but need it to tip the scales. But it would be foolish to ignore the party of democracy constantly goes harder every election cycle to block Third Party Candidates from getting a seat at the debates, federal voting funds, and even getting on state ballots.