Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the light of recent news, you might want to rethink your position.

In short, your sources for political news might be getting paid indirectly by Russian disinformation campaigns. Especially if they are anti-Ukrainian.

Being anti-Ukraine is not inherently "Pro-Russian".

Several news sources fukking NPR INCLUDED posted Azov Battalion members with Nazi insignias.

Not to mention they have reported on this phenomena THEMSELVES

or are they Russian propaganda too?

Neo-fascism in Russia AND Ukraine. <--- NPR LINK

Another NPR article. <--- NPR LINK

Some of you unironically just post state propaganda yourselves which is hilarious.
:laff:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
An extensive lead service pipe replacement effort has been underway since 2016. In early 2017, some officials asserted that the water quality had returned to acceptable levels, but in January 2019, residents and officials expressed doubt about the cleanliness of the water.[22][23][24] There were an estimated 2,500 lead service pipes still in place as of April 2019.[25] As of December 8, 2020, fewer than 500 service lines still needed to be inspected.[26] As of July 16, 2021, 27,133 water service lines had been excavated and inspected, resulting in the replacement of 10,059 lead pipes.[27] After $400 million in state and federal spending, Flint has secured a clean water source, distributed filters to all who want them, and laid modern, safe, copper pipes to nearly every home in the city.
Let's ask the black residents what they think...

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
That's not how EOs work. :snoop:

The GOP did the damage and the GOP allowed the people who did the damage to get away with causing it. Bidens FTC went after them, and got shot down by a Trump judge who was able to shoot it down because other Trump judges dismantled federal regulators' power to regulate. But fukk the Democrats...

The Flint water crisis is mostly resolved. You late.
Uh huh...m

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I agree. And that's not my point.

My point is that the presence of neo-Nazis in Ukraine does not mean we should allow Russia to invade them or bush NATO.

EDIT: Even the second article you posted points out that Putin used neo-Nazism in Ukraine as one of his pretexts to invade...despite enabling neo-Nazis/fascists within Russia. :heh:

So yeah, vaguely gesturing to neo-Nazism in Ukraine without proper context still aligns with Russian disinfo. :umad:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. And that's not my point.

Several news sources fukking NPR INCLUDED posted Azov Battalion members with Nazi insignias.

Not to mention they have reported on this phenomena THEMSELVES

or are they Russian propaganda too?

Neo-fascism in Russia AND Ukraine. <--- NPR LINK

Another NPR article. <--- NPR LINK

Some of you unironically just post state propaganda yourselves which is hilarious.
:laff:
Ok well whatever point you're making, I'm indifferent too.

Because the point I made has been reinforced several times.

To reiterate my original post was critical of someone being called a "Comrade" or "Commie" in
a derisive manner for calling out fukking Nazi's in Ukraine.

NPR and several other platforms have covered this.
My original post below:
Can't believe this post got labeled "Comrade babble".

Anyone on here that is "black" that doesn't understand that there is rampant Nazi-ism in Ukraine legit
has a fried brain.

They still have fukking statues of Stepan Bandera out there. :laugh:

Ukraine has a white supremacy and nazi-ism problem.
And billions of dollars in tax payer money is going into this proxy war.

This is complete in-fukking-defensible and anyone who goes to defend it is blatantly
comprised.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't believe this post got labeled "Comrade babble".

Anyone on here that is "black" that doesn't understand that there is rampant Nazi-ism in Ukraine legit
has a fried brain.

They still have fukking statues of Stepan Bandera out there. :laugh:
Rampant Neo-Nazism with a Jewish president, Muslim defense minister and pro-lgbt How Putin Inadvertently Boosted LGBT Support in Ukraine

Update your Ruski propaganda to something more recent comrade. Maybe try Bio-labs

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ok well whatever point you're making, I'm indifferent too.

Because the point I made has been reinforced several times.

To reiterate my original post was critical of someone being called a "Comrade" or "Commie" in
a derisive manner for calling out fukking Nazi's in Ukraine.

NPR and several other platforms have covered this.
My original post below:
Ukraine has a white supremacy and nazi-ism problem.
And billions of dollars in tax payer money is going into this proxy war.

This is complete in-fukking-defensible and anyone who goes to defend it is blatantly
comprised.
My point is that the presence of neo-Nazis in Ukraine does not mean we should allow Russia to invade them or bush NATO.

EDIT: Even the second article you posted points out that Putin used neo-Nazism in Ukraine as one of his pretexts to invade...despite enabling neo-Nazis/fascists within Russia. :heh:

So yeah, vaguely gesturing to neo-Nazism in Ukraine without proper context still aligns with Russian disinfo. :umad:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yeah and the president was black and we still have a white supremacy problem.
I'm not sure what point you're making.

But it's a fukking stupid one.
You can find neo-nazis in every country. There are neo-nazi latinos and asians.

Point is you have no point. Neo-Nazis in Ukraine are a minority and the vast majority of people aren’t Nazis but want to be closer both ideologically and materially to the west and that’s what pissed Putin off because he believes Ukraine is Russia.

But we know how you clowns hate the west despite benefiting from the comfort it provides :mjgrin: ain’t that right Sahelian X @Seoul Gleou?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people are being dishonest to "win" internet arguments again I'll quote from the article itself:

NPR IN 2019: <--- NPR LINK

The Article said:
Last month, before the first round of Ukraine's presidential election, members of the National Militia clashed with police in Kyiv. The militia is an offshoot of the far-right National Corps political party, which grew out of a paramilitary group called Azov. The volunteer Azov Battalion formed in 2014 as a response to the armed Russian-backed insurgency in Eastern Ukraine. And Azov's fighters have often been accused of having neo-Nazi sympathies.

:troll:
Whoopsie! They are fukking Nazis!!

NPR Three Years Later: <--- NPR LINK
The Article said:
The origins of the Azov Regiment were neo-Nazis. And, you know, today there continues to be debate over whether ideologically the regiment is neo-Nazi. The U.S. has at least on paper banned aid and training from going to that unit. But far-right experts say it's grossly inaccurate to take this regiment's history as some sort of indication that the whole of the Ukrainian military or society sympathizes with neo-Nazis. And honestly, that far-right ideology really still is on the fringe in Ukraine. And those experts also say that Putin's claim about neo-Nazis in Ukraine is hypocritical.
They're "accused of having" Neo-Nazi sympathies.

Note this a group that fought on the front lines and several members held prominent positions.

Anyone on here stupid enough to believe they weren't using American weapons is lost.
Like completely and totally lost.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AOC went from talking about green new deals and fighting for workers rights to becoming an incrementalist.

If you're a careerist and your goal is to be rich as fukk.

OF course you'll run on some progressive bullshyt to get elected then promptly switch sides.

I don't even blame her, look at the morons in this thread fervently defending her blatant turncoat behavior. :laff:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Because people are being dishonest to "win" internet arguments again I'll quote from the article itself:

They're accused of having Neo-Nazi sympathies.

Full mask off not even three years later.

Note this a group that fought on the front lines and several members held prominent positions.

Anyone on here stupid enough to believe they weren't using American weapons is lost.

Even what you quoted undermines your point. :mjlol:

The U.S. has at least on paper banned aid and training from going to that unit. But far-right experts say it's grossly inaccurate to take this regiment's history as some sort of indication that the whole of the Ukrainian military or society sympathizes with neo-Nazis. And honestly, that far-right ideology really still is on the fringe in Ukraine. And those experts also say that Putin's claim about neo-Nazis in Ukraine is hypocritical.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

They're accused of having Neo-Nazi sympathies.

Full mask off not even three years later.

Quote us you coward

The origins of the Azov Regiment were neo-Nazis. And, you know, today there continues to be debate over whether ideologically the regiment is neo-Nazi. The U.S. has at least on paper banned aid and training from going to that unit. But far-right experts say it's grossly inaccurate to take this regiment's history as some sort of indication that the whole of the Ukrainian military or society sympathizes with neo-Nazis. And honestly, that far-right ideology really still is on the fringe in Ukraine. And those experts also say that Putin's claim about neo-Nazis in Ukraine is hypocritical.

The fact you think this helps your point :mjlol: