Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah it didn’t make sense because no country is 100% free of racism. The point was a nazi society ain’t electing a Jew to run the country. It’s completely contrary to Nazi ideology.

But you’d know that if you weren’t an imbecile.
They have a well documented Neo Nazi problem. You just don't know what you are talking about. Be an apologist for Neo Nazis just so you can support Democrats brehs. :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They have a well documented Neo Nazi problem. You just don't know what you are talking about. Be an apologist for Neo Nazis just so you can support Democrats brehs. :mjlol:
When Malcolm X said about Negroes and politics was damning...and it's been over 50 yrs and we didn't listen to shyt he said..he even went in on the democrats and we still ain't listen.

I'm starting to become apathetic to my people, cause these Negroes don't learn or listen esp black women politically. They are more scarier than black men about the Boogeyman project 2025.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes, having convictions I agree with despite not being in office is more important to me than holding office and lying on behalf of your party's presidential nominee.

What you refer to as "having convictions" sounds more like throwing the baby out with the bath water and shrugging your shoulders afterwards.

I hate to use it as an example, but it's kind of like being a 3rd party debt collector on behalf of your constituents. Maybe you can't get the full amount, but you could possibly get 50-80% of it. That's better than getting nothing.

Sometimes it might be smarter to write things off if you can't even get half of what you're asking for. But it's fair to say that someone who gives the excuse of "I haven't collected anything because I can't get 100% of what I'm asking for" probably isn't serious about the job.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What you refer to as "having convictions" sounds more like throwing the baby out with the bath water and shrugging your shoulders afterwards.

I hate to use it as an example, but it's kind of like being a 3rd party debt collector on behalf of your constituents. Maybe you can't get the full amount, but you could possibly get 50-80% of it. That's better than getting nothing.

Sometimes it might be smarter to write things off if you can't even get half of what you're asking for. But it's fair to say that someone who gives the excuse of "I haven't collected anything because I can't get 100% of what I'm asking for" probably isn't serious about the job.
Yall really gonna write off 3rd party candidates after the Dems showed their asses on primetime in 2020 to present?

After Biden chastised the CBC and told them Negroes to get with the Hispanics, it should've been off with their heads.

Yet, here we are fighting the cognitive dissonance of Negroes on this forum cause truth be told: Y'all scared to leave The Democratic Plantation (Party).

Ain't no fukking way y'all standing 10 toes with them :gucci:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Every country has neo-nazis. No inherently Nazi country is electing a Jew. No Nazi country is picking a Muslim defense minister

Like a said stop peddling Russian talking points from 2022. Nobody is falling for that BS anymore. :umad: We in the stacking Orcs business and business is booming.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You're just self-important about the situation. You want to feel like you decided something so bad.
If collecting X% of what I want while being demeaned in the process and cosigning a bunch of corruption as well I'll pass. It's one vote they'll be all right without my support. The protest side to the two party system needs it more. I don't need to feel some fake responsibility on who wins the presidency.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yes, when the results are the same how it any different?
At least Bernie put his nuts on the table for popular policies that were not being talked about by Democrats. He brought Progressive ideas to the mainstream.
But none of his bills passed. That was your standard of effectiveness for AOC. Is Bernie not also ineffective? Is he also just all talk? Why do you support him?

You're just mad she's calling Stein out for grifting.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You're just self-important about the situation. You want to feel like you decided something so bad.
If collecting X% of what I want while being demeaned in the process and cosigning a bunch of corruption as well I'll pass. It's one vote they'll be all right without my support. The protest side to the two party system needs it more. I don't need to feel some fake responsibility on who wins the presidency.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But none of his bills passed. That was your standard of effectiveness for AOC. Is Bernie not also ineffective? Is he also just all talk? Why do you support him?

You're just mad she's calling Stein out for grifting.
I just said what he did. He brought Progressive ideas to the forefront. Slightly more effective than AOC. lol
If you run for office and lose you are grifting it seems. You guys are arguing against more democracy. WTF? !

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I just said what he did. He brought Progressive ideas to the forefront. Slightly more effective than AOC. lol
If you run for office and lose you are grifting it seems. You guys are arguing against more democracy. WTF? !
They are turned out. Like a chick that stays with an ain't shyt Negro..no matter how you try to reason with her, she won't see the light.

They really called Dr. Stein a grifter for actually seeing our plight and wanting to assist us...meanwhile the Indian said, "NO" and Trump laughs at the idea.

It's a special kind of stupidity that plagues us...I call it Cowardice

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They are turned out. Like a chick that stays with an ain't shyt Negro..no matter how you try to reason with her, she won't see the light.

They really called Dr. Stein a grifter for actually seeing our plight and wanting to assist us...meanwhile the Indian said, "NO" and Trump laughs at the idea.

It's a special kind of stupidity that plagues us...I call it Cowardice
I used to be like them so I have some sympathy. But the Dem plane crashed into the mountain when they lost to Trump. Still giving them the benefit of the doubt without them making drastic changes is crazy to me but whatever it's not personal. lol

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Them: VOTE or you can't complain if X wins :pacspit:

You: OK, I'm voting for Z :obama:

Them: WELL NOW YOU'RE JUST THROWING YOUR VOTE AWAY. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR Y
full

You:
full