Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I used to be like them so I have some sympathy. But the Dem plane crashed into the mountain when they lost to Trump. Still giving them the benefit of the doubt without them making drastic changes is crazy to me but whatever it's not personal. lol
You gotta take it personal, cause we are supporting a party that is actively replacing us.

We are politically immature and everyone who has a platform to address these things has been bought out by the Dems. A woman who bought my art work, is so turned out by the Dems I want her to give my shyt back or trash it. I can't stand Democrat lovers. I just can't. They worse than jesus lovers.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can vote or not vote for whoever they want, just like they are free to talk about the reality of voting under this system. We're also free to discuss how much of a joke Jill Stein is. I hate how this reality is always denied to other people, and they end up being accused of being stuck on a plantation or, worse, called slaves.
Bruh.
All of the people you're fervently defending are careerst hacks and fukking jokes.

That's the irony.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Ain't no fukking way y'all standing 10 toes with them
You of all people should be voting Dem. A Trump judge just let a chemical company get away with poisoning Black Louisianans by killing Bidens investigation. Jill addressed this "cancer alley" in her plan, but Dems actually tried to do something about it.
I just said what he did. He brought Progressive ideas to the forefront. Slightly more effective than AOC. lol
If you run for office and lose you are grifting it seems. You guys are arguing against more democracy. WTF? !
Lol. What ideas? Did they result in anything real, or just empty rhetoric?

AOC brought the fukking Green New Deal to the forefront! Obama got the closest thing to universal healthcare passed into law.

But you shyt on them and praise Bernie and Stein. You are not serious.

All Stein does is run for President. She doesn't pound the pavement in the off season or pragmatically endorse mainstream candidates like Bernie does. That's the difference.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You of all people should be voting Dem. A Trump judge just let a chemical company get away with poisoning Black Louisianans by killing Bidens investigation. Jill addressed this "cancer alley" in her plan, but Dems actually tried to do something about it.
Executive Orders exists for a reason. Biden should use it. But again Flint water crisis is still on going under 2 blue presidencies.

So yea....they ain't try hard enough

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Them: VOTE or you can't complain if X wins :pacspit:

You: OK, I'm voting for Z :obama:

Them: WELL NOW YOU'RE JUST THROWING YOUR VOTE AWAY. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR Y
full

You:
full

SPOILER: Z is funded by X, and helps them to win. :francis:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Executive Orders exists for a reason. Biden should use it. But again Flint water crisis is still on going under 2 blue presidencies.

An extensive lead service pipe replacement effort has been underway since 2016. In early 2017, some officials asserted that the water quality had returned to acceptable levels, but in January 2019, residents and officials expressed doubt about the cleanliness of the water.[22][23][24] There were an estimated 2,500 lead service pipes still in place as of April 2019.[25] As of December 8, 2020, fewer than 500 service lines still needed to be inspected.[26] As of July 16, 2021, 27,133 water service lines had been excavated and inspected, resulting in the replacement of 10,059 lead pipes.[27] After $400 million in state and federal spending, Flint has secured a clean water source, distributed filters to all who want them, and laid modern, safe, copper pipes to nearly every home in the city. Politico declared that its water is "just as good as any city's in Michigan."

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

That's not how EOs work. :snoop:

The GOP did the damage and the GOP allowed the people who did the damage to get away with causing it. Bidens FTC went after them, and got shot down by a Trump judge who was able to shoot it down because other Trump judges dismantled federal regulators' power to regulate. But fukk the Democrats...

The Flint water crisis is mostly resolved. You late.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are they our allies? They are the most racist neo Nazi country in Europe.
Take your own advice man. And you're not even pulling off being 'foreign policy intelligent'. lol
Can't believe this post got labeled "Comrade babble".

Anyone on here that is "black" that doesn't understand that there is rampant Nazi-ism in Ukraine legit
has a fried brain.

They still have fukking statues of Stepan Bandera out there. :laugh:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Jill Stein is a complete and utter bozo, if she cared about those policies she would be trying to find ways to introduce them to key members of the DNC and progressive senators and legislation makers. :mjlol: :mjlol: Not siphon votes :mjlol:

She a grifter reaching for donations :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

Conviction-less idiots holding onto 2008 and eating up consultant slop is wild. :laff:

I can picture y'all watching the Dem streams talkin' bout.

:to: Joy!! :krs:
Kamala is the presidential candidate of :krs: Joy!! :krs:
***Kids in cages and masses of people slaughtered in Palestine not withstanding.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can't believe this post got labeled "Comrade babble".

Anyone on here that is "black" that doesn't understand that there is rampant Nazi-ism in Ukraine legit
has a fried brain.

They still have fukking statues of Stepan Bandera out there. :laugh:

In the light of recent news, you might want to rethink your position.

In short, your sources for political news might be getting paid indirectly by Russian disinformation campaigns. Especially if they are anti-Ukrainian.