Jill Stein is 'Predatory', says AOC

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Everytime I see you make a contratian post on here I :mjlol: because I know the source of your bitterness comes from the fact that my God crippled your bytch ass.:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Not even 8am & niiggas hitting the nuclear option. :deadrose:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ukraine was never in consideration to become a NATO country and when Putin did his interview with Tucker he purposely stayed away from using that as the logical reason for the invasion as he is a functioning person and not like the retarded westerners like you he gets his lackeys to sell his bullshyt to.
If they aren't a NATO country why are we giving them military support?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If they aren't a NATO country why are we giving them military support?
Because they are our allies. Japan isn’t a NATO country, if China invaded them what do you think happens lol?

Stop trying to sound foreign policy intelligent. Do what your daddy Putin tells you to do and stay home - in New York- lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Comrade Babble
Because they are our allies. Japan isn’t a NATO country, if China invaded them what do you think happens lol?

Stop trying to sound foreign policy intelligent. Do what your daddy Putin tells you to do and stay home - in New York- lol
Why are they our allies? They are the most racist neo Nazi country in Europe.
Take your own advice man. And you're not even pulling off being 'foreign policy intelligent'. lol

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The same, maybe less. People generally do not like politicians and know they are being lied to for their vote.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't lead to any progressive legislation.
Yeah, there's a genocide going on and both major parties support funding it. She got called out for lying about that fact. Sorry, I don't want to vote for people supporting mass human death and suffering.

My point is that your problem isn't generally with people who are "all talk", because you're fine with voting for people who talk a lot but can't win elections. (i.e. Jill Stein, and I personally don't think she's trying to).

Your problem seems to be with people who say some things you don't like and can also win elections. Somehow, having a seat at the table is less important than giving lip service and lacking tact. :mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
AOC is calling Jill Stein predatory because she is being funded by Russians to purposely take votes away from the democrats to undermine our democracy. I.e. she helps Trump wins who will further degrade the living standards of Black Americans.

She has campaigned or brought forth no meaningful legislation nor stood on any committees or achieved anything meaningful in terms of bettering the lives of Americans because she is a Russian operative who does not care about America.

Democrats work every day for votes. That’s what campaigning is. That’s what AOC does every day, perhaps you are confused because you think promising reparations on twitter and attending Putin Banquets is working for votes.

1. Is there any proof of that? Being funded by a foreign power to influence our elections is a federal crime. Has she been indicted? If not, sounds baseless

2. She's not held elected office. She's done all she can, which is put forward her platform. That doesn't make her a Russian operative

3. Then focus on campaigning. Don't worry about Jill Stein "stealing votes" or "being predatory". If you have evidence of her being a Russian agent forward that to the FBI Counterintelligence unit. Otherwise, do what you got to do in the swing states and y'all won't have to worry about her. But y'all shook. That's why this thread is up :mjlol:

4. You sound like a retard :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My point is that your problem isn't generally with people who are "all talk", because you're fine with voting for people who talk a lot but can't win elections. (i.e. Jill Stein, and I personally don't think she's trying to).

Your problem seems to be with people who say some things you don't like and can also win elections. Somehow, having a seat at the table is less important than giving lip service and lacking tact. :mjlol:
Yes, having convictions I agree with despite not being in office is more important to me than holding office and lying on behalf of your party's presidential nominee.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
AOC is calling Jill Stein predatory because she is being funded by Russians to purposely take votes away from the democrats to undermine our democracy. I.e. she helps Trump wins who will further degrade the living standards of Black Americans.

She has campaigned or brought forth no meaningful legislation nor stood on any committees or achieved anything meaningful in terms of bettering the lives of Americans because she is a Russian operative who does not care about America.

Democrats work every day for votes. That’s what campaigning is. That’s what AOC does every day, perhaps you are confused because you think promising reparations on twitter and attending Putin Banquets is working for votes.

That’s hilarious considering the interference Stein has run for Putins invasion of Ukraine where mass death and human suffering is occurring everyday.

I figure you folks keep bringing up Israel and Palestine as a reason for not voting for democrats because you don’t have anything actual policy reasons to support your support for a second Trump term and the further degradation of the Black community.

Aaah yes the Dems will save us!

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
1. Is there any proof of that? Being funded by a foreign power to influence our elections is a federal crime. Has she been indicted? If not, sounds baseless

You orcs are getting scoped out everyday. Just a matter of time before the DOJ gets her too. TIL Pool is already talking to the FBI. All you Russia lackeys are going down. You be catching the midnight train to Moscow soon enough. :ohlawd:

2. She's not held elected office. She's done all she can, which is put forward her platform. That doesn't make her a Russian operative

So she’s done nothing but the bare minimum. Imagine that. She could run for local office, become the director of some community outreach programs, chair a city council, you know shyt Obama, Bernie and AOC.

But if she actually tried to work for votes that would defeat the purpose of her true objective which is undermining democracy.

But hey that appeals to lazy low achieving societal useless individuals 3. Then focus on campaigning.
Then focus on campaigning. Don't worry about Jill Stein "stealing votes" or "being predatory". If you have evidence of her being a Russian agent forward that to the FBI Counterintelligence unit. Otherwise, do what you got to do in the swing states and y'all won't have to worry about her.
We are. Nobody is worried about Jill Stein. AOC just had to dome the bytch real quick. We gonna win regardless. Sorry orc. America doesn’t fall today. :umad:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why am I going off the rails? Because I succinctly proved your Jewish president point invalid? :mjlol:
Sure buddy.
Nah it didn’t make sense because no country is 100% free of racism. The point was a nazi society ain’t electing a Jew to run the country. It’s completely contrary to Nazi ideology.

But you’d know that if you weren’t an imbecile.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Black people should vote 3rd party to show the Dems we mean business..but a lot of us are some jesus loving cowards....that Democrat Plantation has all of the shyt Negroes love: Benign Neglect, jesus, Cop City States, Horrific Education, Immigration strong holds in Negro Neighborhoods, and low home ownership.