Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

Ya?

Banned
Daps
ya dude was being an idiot...personally not finding her attractive is one thing...questioning the fact that some other ppl do is outright silly lol
Gilbert arenas was doing the same thing and when people questioned him, some dudes here started moving the goalposts and whine that why you have to find every dark skinned women attractive but be the same ones calling you gay or bitter if you don’t find their goddesses attractive. :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a damn why people are dragging him. fukk their feelings. shyt I’m not mad at him for expecting people to have standards.

He can ask what he wants. If people get into their feelings that’s on them. If he chooses to respond that’s on him.

So if you didn’t read why people are dragging him then you need to stay quiet. No one said he had to like her looks, but when he questioned why others do then he lost any credibility. And since you had your mind made up you jumped in here making a claim that in this situation does not apply. So next time try to read it in it’s entirety to get the full context.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:camby:

v3dmwfpxokzoj8wqbtg8
That’s a lot of makeup

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gilbert arenas was doing the same thing and when people questioned him, some dudes here started moving the goalposts and whine that why you have to find every dark skinned women attractive but be the same ones calling you gay or bitter if you don’t find their goddesses attractive. :mjlol:

he’s definitely a proven idiot but I don’t think I’m familiar with that thread/situation tho so I can’t speak on it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Jill Scott is amazing :noah:

but damn...it's okay if every man doesn't :mjtf:

conversely by your logic someone who does not find her amazing should still be able to acknowledge if another man does...this is what ppl are finding silly about his statement...he did not simply say she wasn’t attractive but instead questioned that other ppl found her to be sexually attractive