Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It's Crazy to see Black people on here side against on code Black Women for a White Woman.
It’s crazy to see how much people value sports organizations when they’ve mostly just used and abused people and have caused no real impact in the world besides being a mass distraction to further divide and discontent amongst people.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a single person said they loved and respected womens' basketball
I know. It was hyperbole.
We are calling out the public message that if white girls lose, they should be rewarded the same as the black girls that won. In other words, it publicly validates the statement, "You have to work twice as hard to get the same thing as a white person" that most black parents told their children.
I have this theory that one of the reasons we don't see meaningful progress overall is cause too many of us can't read a situation. To me: it's clearly a stupid attempt at trying to make a "girl power" moment from someone who doesn't care about the sport or competitiveness. To you: it's a clear signal of white supremacy. I guess we'll never really know but yeah Jill should def walk it back.

And to be clear: I think a lot of the coverage of Angel Reece's behavior was clearly racist. I just have a more nuanced view on this particular invite mistake.

Since it's a Democrat that is doing it, it gets swept right under the rug as usual. "She didn't even mean it like that. She was just joking."
Nah. Just calling it like I see it. But I respect your opinion.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know. It was hyperbole.

I have this theory that one of the reasons we don't see meaningful progress overall is cause too many of us can't read a situation. To me: it's clearly a stupid attempt at trying to make a "girl power" moment from someone who doesn't care about the sport or competitiveness. To you: it's a clear signal of white supremacy. I guess we'll never really know but yeah Jill should def walk it back.

And to be clear: I think a lot of the coverage of Angel Reece's behavior was clearly racist. I just have a more nuanced view on this particular invite mistake.

Nah. Just calling it like I see it. But I respect your opinion.

Do you think Jill would have offered the same to LSU if they had lost?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
who thinks this is a good idea? :dahell:

Nobody. Thread just endless posts from weirdo Republican dikkeaters like @kevm3 thinking they had a "GOTCHA!" moment. Hardly anyone agreed with what Biden's wife said and the white house been said they're not going to invite Iowa.