Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Said this from the jump, If Caitlyn ain't trippin, everyone else needs to shut the fukk up.

Real hooper ain't sweatin that shyt.

Could be a sideway swipe at her but who knows how she’s really feeling. It’s competitive at the end of the day. Social media blows a lot of things out of what it really is most of the time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Could be a sideway swipe at her but who knows how she’s really feeling. It’s competitive at the end of the day. Social media blows a lot of things out of what it really is most of the time.
Caitlin knows what comes with hoopin, esp being good at her level and above.

All the greats are a$$holes but they keep it on the court. They wanna act like only the black stars are dikkheads and a$$holes, but ALL ARE. Don't act like white superstars aren't a$$holes when competing at the highest levels too. Tom Brady, Bird, Peyton, Favre, Aaron Rogers. All of em.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Caitlin knows what comes with hoopin, esp being good at her level and above.

All the greats are a$$holes but they keep it on the court. They wanna act like only the black stars are dikkheads and a$$holes, but ALL ARE. Don't act like white superstars aren't a$$holes when competing at the highest levels too. Tom Brady, Bird, Peyton, Favre, Aaron Rogers. All of em.

A lot of the greats are stubborn and not as friendly as well, guys like Jordan too. Isiah Thomas is now also calling him out over the old feud that had in the finals.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Was speaking more on Caitlyn's perspective. Crackaz was gonna act an ass regardless. Ain't nothin new. They been doing it forever.
So was I. She gets to take the high road publicly bc the n****rs have already been put in their place by wm (in this case, wm on sm, sports commentators, whoever). She might even mean it, but it really dont even matter bc the 'punishment' has already been meted out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So was I. She gets to take the high road publicly bc the n****rs have already been put in their place by wm (in this case, wm on sm, sports commentators, whoever). She might even mean it, but it really dont even matter bc the 'punishment' has already been meted out.

:ehh:true.

I don't agree though that nikkaz have been put in their place because many came to Reese's defense and didn't take that shyt. Of course the c00ns were gon c00n, but I was glad to have most prominent sports talking head brothas call out Kanell, Olberman, and Portnoy and these other fukkbois for their cism and being full of shyt racists.

Brought a tear to my eye.