Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:ehh:true.

I don't agree though that nikkaz have been put in their place because many came to Reese's defense and didn't take that shyt. Of course the c00ns were gon c00n, but I was glad to have most prominent sports talking head brothas call out Kanell, Olberman, and Portnoy and these other fukkbois for their cism and being full of shyt racists.

Brought a tear to my eye.

Calling them out after the fact is cool, but that young bw still has to live with the experience of all this bs. She was called a pos by a grown man, publicly. You don't see how the punishment has been meted out? As ados, we've had to learn to make lemonade, but that don't make it right.

And then we wonder why our girls are hardened?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Calling them out after the fact is cool,

When else were they supposed to? Many responded to and called them out immediately after their tweets.
but that young bw still has to live with the experience of all this bs. She was called a pos by a grown man, publicly. You don't see how the punishment has been meted out? As ados, we've had to learn to make lemonade, but that don't make it right.

And then we wonder why our girls are hardened?
No lies told.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'd still goto the White House. That was Jill goofy :mjpls: ass, not Joe. AND goto the Obamas.

They want us to get over slavery and cism, but always pacifying their own easily hurt feelings asses (removing anything related to slavery and its effects, partipation trophies, etc.). So gotdamn p*ssy now but you always wanting to shyt on nikkaz telling us to "get over it".

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, I meant that calling them out afterwards doesn't stop it from happening in the first place. She still had to experience it.

Yeah, that's real fukked up. We both know if the situation was reversed the language wouldn't be as harsh. It's always "extra" when it comes to us. :scust:

Always restraint shown when it's your own, but the darkies!!! NOPE

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Her words though. I damn sure don't agree with everything my wife says. And Joe has said otherwise.
All wp agree when it comes to us. Only difference is the willingness to say it out loud where we might hear. Dont make me bring up Joe's past with bp not named Barack Obama. :usure:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All wp agree when it comes to us. Only difference is the willingness to say it out loud where we might hear. Dont make me bring up Joe's past with bp not named Barack Obama. :usure:

already know. not the biggest Biden fan. But it was him or Jackass. Easy decision.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They've been married for 45 years. She's a racist. You really think Joe's not on the same page?

:francis: c'mon now

For this specifically, no. As evidenced by the fact Iowa wasn't invited.

Joe probably done had a side bytch or two on her. Nobody agrees with their old lady on everything. Is he racist? Maybe not KKK style, but he has said/done some :mjpls: shyt in the past.