Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass Trumptard. Where’s your energy when Tepublicans are actively passing laws that negatively affect black people ?

Where are you at when your Democrat daddy is bombing African countries over LGBT? Where are you at when Obama is starting illegal wars in Libya and killing their leader because he wanted to create a Pan African currency? Where you at when Joe Biden is openly eulogizing KKK leaders and segregationists and calling them mentors and friends? Where you at when Hillary Clinton is calling Margaret Sanger, who pushed one of the biggest black genocides ever with her abortion policies, a hero? Where were you at when Kamala and Joe got record numbers of black men locked up? Where were you at when the Democrat leaders allowed record numbers of illegal immigrants to flood into black neighborhoods but ship them off to Guantanamo Bay when those immigrants start to come into their neighborhoods.

I didn't vote for Trump.. You voted for Biden. I KNOW the Republican party doesn't care for black people and have stated that numerous times. I know you won't call your Democratic masters out on their racism though.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk is this getting swept under the rug? I done seen this mentioned several times on ESPN and on radio. You just pulling shyt out ya ass, fakkit.

You must be looking in the mirror since you're the Democratic tap dancer. It's getting swept under the rug by Democrat slaves like yourself who won't admit what is going on because you need your party to enact policies that allow you to wear skirts in peace.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Where are you at when your Democrat daddy is bombing African countries over LGBT? Where are you at when Obama is starting illegal wars in Libya and killing their leader because he wanted to create a Pan African currency? Where you at when Joe Biden is openly eulogizing KKK leaders and segregationists and calling them mentors and friends? Where you at when Hillary Clinton is calling Margaret Sanger, who pushed one of the biggest black genocides ever with her abortion policies, a hero? Where were you at when Kamala and Joe got record numbers of black men locked up? Where were you at when the Democrat leaders allowed record numbers of illegal immigrants to flood into black neighborhoods but ship them off to Guantanamo Bay when those immigrants start to come into their neighborhoods.

I didn't vote for Trump.. You voted for Biden. I KNOW the Republican party doesn't care for black people and have stated that numerous times. I know you won't call your Democratic masters out on their racism though.
That nikka Barry shook macho man’s hand took pictures with em call em a friend

N turned around n killed em

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You must be looking in the mirror since you're the Democratic tap dancer. It's getting swept under the rug by Democrat slaves like yourself who won't admit what is going on because you need your party to enact policies that allow you to wear skirts in peace.

The vast majority of posters in this thread shytting on this broad for even entertaining the notion of inviting both teams to the white house and I've seen this mentioned plenty of times on major platforms in the past day. So again...you just pulling shyt out ya ass, weirdo p*ssy.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
White people looking out for other Whites, we should look out for each other more.

Which is what we're doing by calling this out. Letting Iowa get the white house visit publicly sends a message that it's perfectly fine to reward white people that lose the exact same as black people that win. Letting these black girls enjoy their victory in full without having to share the spoils of their victory is part of looking out for them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The vast majority of posters in this thread shytting on this broad for even entertaining the notion of inviting both teams to the white house and I've seen this mentioned plenty of times on major platforms in the past day. So again...you just pulling shyt out ya ass, weirdo p*ssy.

And there are plenty of your ilk trying to soften the blow and acting like it doesn't even matter but conveniently you don't see that. That spirit of sassiness has you intentionally blinded.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Choose your fukking battles. :mjlol:

I don't get why the exact same people who will call virtually anything "symbolic" and "meaningless", up to and including having Black people in the Presidency, Congress, and Supreme Court, will then get up in arms about the most meaningless possible window dressing that has literally no impact on anyone.

You don't care if Ketanji Brown Jackson gets a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court, but you go 40 pages deep on girls getting 30 minutes in the White House. :skip:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And there are plenty of your ilk trying to soften the blow and acting like it doesn't even matter but conveniently you don't see that. That spirit of sassiness has you intentionally blinded.

Where's the "plenty"? Most in here and what I've seen online, including in here, think shyt is absurd to invite both teams. You say this is being swept under the rug but it's gotten plenty traction and you say posters on here just dismissing it cause a Democrat said it but she's getting roasted for it in this thread. You just making shyt up, p*ssy. You'd be the one dismissing it if this was said by a republican.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Where's the "plenty"? Most in here and what I've seen online, including in here, think shyt is absurd to invite both teams. You say this is being swept under tge rug but it's gotten plenty traction and you say posters on here just dismissing it cause a Democrat said it but she's getting roasted for it in this thread. You just making shyt up, p*ssy. You'd be the one dismissing it if this was said by a republican.

people already address the republicans

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yall cats care way too much about politicians

better off putting that energy towards finding a favorite sports team.
cuz as long as black folks are stuck on team blue aint shyt going to be different

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Where's the "plenty"? Most in here and what I've seen online, including in here, think shyt is absurd to invite both teams. You say this is being swept under the rug but it's gotten plenty traction and you say posters on here just dismissing it cause a Democrat said it but she's getting roasted for it in this thread. You just making shyt up, p*ssy. You'd be the one dismissing it if this was said by a republican.

The post just above this one you made? Oh yea, you don't see that. Just like you don't see that I've CONSTANTLY said the Republicans are overtly racist.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
yall cats care way too much about politicians

better off putting that energy towards finding a favorite sports team.
cuz as long as black folks are stuck on team blue aint shyt going to be different

You not Black. Stay outta Black folk conversations.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The post just above this one you made? Oh yea, you don't see that. Just like you don't see that I've CONSTANTLY said the Republicans are overtly racist.

Translation: yea you right...I was pulling shyt out my ass. Nobody sweeping this under the rug and most people on here think it's ridiculous to invite both teams.

fukking idiot trying to spin shyt he clearly has said plenty of times in here :mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: :pachaha: @ this remedial tap dancing c00n.

How the fukk is this getting swept under the rug? I done seen this mentioned several times on ESPN and on radio. You just pulling shyt out ya ass, fakkit.

Translation: yea you right...I was pulling shyt out my ass. Nobody sweeping this under the rug and most people on here think it's ridiculous to invite both teams.

fukking idiot trying to spin shyt he clearly has said plenty of times in here