Jill Biden wants LSU AND IOWA to come to the White House???!! White women showing what they think of black women.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh you need to wipe the cum off the hair on ya legs b
you boutta have a heart attack reading my post
not that deep
i called em nappy headed hos. its a joke. laugh.
You musty cacs can't got 2 words without saying some gay shyt! :mjlol:

fakkit ass mutt!

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Man shut yo dumb ass the fukk up! :mjlol:

Mafukkas on here have ALWAYS shown women's college basketball props and more so than the men's!

Mafukkas shyt on the WNBA cause it is boring and even women in general don't give a fukk!

U just in this bytch on some to the contrary shyt to argue like a p*ssy ass lame!:mjlol:

Breh, shut the fukk up.

He told you, clearly at that, that this is a black issue. The fukk you trying to conflate it with the women's issue of "equal" pay for?

Hit dogs hollering!

Show me your Women's College Hoops tickets, WNBA tickets, or WNBA apparel bought over the years if your bıtch ass wants to be taken seriously.

As if you nikkas are watching these chicks play in January or February. You're just like everyone else who watches the latter stages of the tourney and you know you're lying if you say otherwise. Y'all ain't fans of these chicks and their college teams so spare me nikka :mjlol:

Prove to the rest of us that you put your money where your typing is, and since you can't do that do the rest of us a favor and go choke on a dikk fakkit. Stay mad at your disingenuous & phony ass "support" getting rightfully exposed for what it is :umad:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh couldnt care less but This who yall voted for right? Trump woulda done the gritty wit them nappy headed hos breh :laugh:
we got 2022 posters quoting don imus huh?

negged
full

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
:russ: I thought a random twitter girl said it was a joke. Angel Reese said it. Women's basketball should be thanking her tbh. The fire she brings has made the game way more interesting.
Angel Reese is the Claressa Shields of basketball. She's going to make the WNBA lit when she eventually goes pro

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
He has to now. He can't come out and go against his wife's wishes, it would be a blowback in the public eye.

The only thing that could happen right now is that black folks with the microphone come out and call them on the carpet, but even that probably won't work because they'll try to make it look like black people are being mean and intolerable.

The Dems got us by the balls on this one, brehs. :snoop:

Democrat Plantation Babble :mjlol: :pachaha::dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you fake millitants cant go deep in no conversation without pulling the CAC card, its pathetic really
You def a cac! You stay saying some racist shyt pretending u a c00n joking!

Go kill yaself cac!

Let me put you on ignore! :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hit dogs hollering!

Show me your Women's College Hoops tickets, WNBA tickets, or WNBA apparel bought over the years if your bıtch ass wants to be taken seriously.

As if you nikkas are watching these chicks play in January or February. You're just like everyone else who watches the latter stages of the tourney and you know you're lying if you say otherwise. Y'all ain't fans of these chicks and their college teams so spare me nikka :mjlol:

Prove to the rest of us that you put your money where your typing is, and since you can't do that do the rest of us a favor and go choke on a dikk fakkit. Stay mad at your disingenuous & phony ass "support" getting rightfully exposed for what it is :umad:
Your post don't even make sense to my post!

Kill yaself