JEZUS CHRIST....Rocis' ASS is ****ED UP

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Roci always been wack to me. Whoever said she has a fat ass:why: she skinny and sloppy wtf. Most women look sexy coming out the water. Shorty look like a wet mouse. Fuc outta here. I see and BAG better looking women. Now Free...:ooh: I could watch that donk all day.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn, think about this..... :to:

Y'all know Eddie got that good mouthpiece.
He could probably nab mad females even without him being known as a celeb just off being able to be really funny. That celeb status just takes his game to a whole nother level. shyt aint fair. :sadbron:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
LMAO, that boy said super sayin three.

Goku%20ssj3.jpg

:deadrose:

-DMP-

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could care less about Rocsi, but there's something strange about people safely sitting behind their computers judging every flaw in an average person they can find..i doubt supermodels make up the demographic in this thread...

fukkouttahere with this lame logic. sure, we're sitting here behind the comfy anonymity of a computer, but the dynamic isn't too far removed from being outside and remarking at a girl that happens to pass us on the street. we're simply offering our opinion of what's available on that computer screen.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
If I didn't know who rocsi was and I seen her in the street, I wouldn't even holla. She does nothing for me she has a lil girl body and her face aint nothing special. Would I smash if she pressed ur boy...probably but she'd have to throw it cuz I wouldn't chase her or even attempt. Unless I was after whatever bread she got:leostare:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:rudy: you captains in dis thread are confusing WANTING to smash with IF IT WAS DERE smashin.

I wouldn't go out of my way to holla at dis bytch, let alone beat.

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I'm not mad at that. But i know i done fukk worst so I ain't gone be in here on some "oh no her ass gotta dimples I can't do that."

I hear u bro and I'm not knocking that. I'm not gonna act like every chick I gave the business too was way badder the Rocsi. I'd be fronting but I don't go to them, they come to me. DIFFERENCE. If you think Rocsi is a bad enough chick to try and go for ...:sadbron: Without her fame she'd be lucky I gave her ass a drop home :smugfavre: