Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bedwench defense force in full swing :mjlol:

belittle black men to defense white ones, brehettes

How was that belittling black men? @Rainman represents black men now?

He's the one talking slick about black women in general but of course you don't care about that even though my reply was against HIM and ONLY HIM.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
full
This atrocity :dead:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How was that belittling black men? @Rainman represents black men now?

He's the one talking slick about black women in general but of course you don't care about that even though my reply was against HIM and ONLY HIM.
Yeah, talkig about wenches is talking about bw in general. Foh :camby:

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
There's so many wenches here in Vegas it ain't even funny. And it be on different levels. Chicks like the yoga chick will be with a scrawny ass CAC and will even grip his hands even tighter when they see black couples :wow:....even seen a wench homeless broad with a meth head cac. I used to get angry but now i understand that white supremacy truly got our ppl out chea.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse

She doesn't even realize that without the accent mark above the á, she's saying "potato."
These wenches are running from the failure of the black community that THEYVE SINGLEHANDEDLY CREATED. :manny: luckily, I dropped a couple gems (above) on how u brothers should deal with these wenches like the white and Arab boys do.....

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
There's so many wenches here in Vegas it ain't even funny. And it be on different levels. Chicks like the yoga chick will be with a scrawny ass CAC and will even grip his hands even tighter when they see black couples :wow:....even seen a wench homeless broad with a meth head cac. I used to get angry but now i understand that white supremacy truly got our ppl out
chea. Luckily
Wow even in Vegas

I don't think any city tops London UK
Wenches on top of wenches.