Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You realize @malcolmxxx_45 knows absolutely nothing about that guy other than him not being tall? So I guess being tall is somehow an accomplishment in your world?

You all also don't know anything about that woman. She could not be shyt for all we know.
What do you see? A six feet tall, brolic cac?

Do you see these type of bw with average, nerdy black men? Post em. :jbhmm:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Probably because no cacmAn wants u :steviej:
:mjlol: Ya'll nikkas aint slick. Trying to get me to argue with ya'll about how many times white guys have tried to get with me. Lol i dont care tho, black, orange, white, yellow, blue can all give me :scust: when they see me. The man that i love wants me and thats all that matters. I been got chose.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you see? A six feet tall, brolic cac?

Do you see these type of bw with average, nerdy black men? Post em. :jbhmm:

I see black women with all types of men.

And how can I post what I see IRL? You think I'm really outside taking pics of random couples so I can use them against people on a forum? :mjlol:

And I sure as hell ain't searching Instagram like @malcolmxxx_45 trolling behind. You're just going to have to realize that we don't live in the same area nor encounter the same people therefore our views will more than likely be different.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I see black women with all types of men.

t.
:duck:

You know damn well a bw that all nikkas are checking would be with a bm (if she was with one in the first place) that has some type of name or merit for himself, or some type of success rather it is local or otherwise.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

You know damn well a bw that all nikkas are checking would be with a bm (if she was with one in the first place) that has some type of name or merit for himself, or some type of success rather it is local or otherwise.

So are you more upset that she's with a white guy or that you know you would never have a chance with her?

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So are you more upset that she's with a white guy or that you know you would never have a chance with her?
As i said, for her to be with a bm her qualities for him would be way higher then it would be for a cac. Why we dont see these thpe of broads with skinny black men?