Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
denzelcant.gif

:deadrose:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
the BWs agenda has been playing out for awhile now. they bytch and whine about black men they don't even want, while they secretly sneak out the backdoor to get white men. y'all better learn. these chicks complaining about being passed over, are just sending codewords to white men.

maybe it's time black men get their own black male empowerment site, that strictly promotes IR unions.

you coming full circle aint you? :merchant:

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The hurt feelings in this thread are so interesting. Maybe she was disrespected by the brehs for her complexion and natural hair? Also, I highly DOUBT she would require more from a BM than what she got in her "other" king. They look like they have a lot in common with fitness. And, he probably loves things about her that BM take for granted....like her lovely skin tone and her natural hair. Besides, he is FIT. He's no slouch. They both seem to be into fitness on a competitive level. Why is it when sisters step out, they are "wenches" but when BM step out, it's justified because ooohhh the PAWGS are >>>>>?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hurt feelings in this thread are so interesting. Maybe she was disrespected by the brehs for her complexion and natural hair? Also, I highly DOUBT she would require more from a BM than what she got in her "other" king. They look like they have a lot in common with fitness. And, he probably loves things about her that BM take for granted....like her lovely skin tone and her natural hair. Besides, he is FIT. He's no slouch. They both seem to be into fitness on a competitive level. Why is it when sisters step out, they are "wenches" but when BM step out, it's justified because ooohhh the PAWGS are >>>>>?
you got it backwards. BM are the ones called sell outs and race traitors for dating out. when BW date out, its always justified--cus we just so self hating and oppressive towards our black queens. :smile:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

I see a lot of black dudes say 'black women gave me no play, so now I'm with WW'. So would you venture to believe that reasoning, that perhaps BW teased them for their dark skin color and nappy hair, so they've shifted to a more accepting women?:jbhmm:

Let's dig deeper :leostare:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When black men date out were called sell out c00ns

When sisters do it

It's blah blah lack of black men who find her attractive