Jesus this sister has amazing yoga body

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So because he's wearing mickey mouse ears, he's a loser? :mjlol:
Someone mentioned that black nerds get the least love. It's true lol. I've met tons of dorky/nerdy white guys who still have girlfriends. Same with Asian nerds. Black nerds though, nah. My younger brother is as nerdy as anyone can get. He has never had a gf and he is already in his senior year of high school

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Black men and women both lower their standards to date out. That behavior is not exclusive to black women. look at all the basic looking white and latina women that get posted around these forums. Meanwhile other races raise their standards when they date us.:snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

denzelcant.gif

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Him? I'm talking about what I see in real life

Yet many chicks are gonna deny it cuz they most likely called those same nerdy men lame and corny lol.

Someone mentioned that black nerds get the least love. It's true lol. I've met tons of dorky/nerdy white guys who still have girlfriends. Same with Asian nerds. Black nerds though, nah. My younger brother is as nerdy as anyone can get. He has never had a gf and he is already in his senior year of high school

Why are y'all acting like there is no black female equivalent to the black male nerd?There are plenty of nerdy black girls who like star wars, anime, & wear those black frame glasses.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why are y'all acting like there is no black female equivalent to the black male nerd?There are plenty of nerdy black girls who like star wars, anime, & wear those black frame glasses.
Most of those women I've seen get gassed up by playas and end up rejecting black male nerds too.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Most of those women I've seen get gassed up by playas and end up rejecting black male nerds too.

I doubt that....I don't think nerdy girls go for the "players," with the "swag."

They chase every girl.

They are men.

They shouldn't. :yeshrug: You know what type of girl you are going for,so you shouldn't be surprised at her response.What kind of guys do you expect girls who have thousands of followers & "sexy pictures," to like? They are more than likely not checking for the shy,quiet guy in the corner with his head in a comic.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
#Hotepfukkery #Nutsandberriestuesdays #Creaminthecoffee #Iamnotmyhair #Oswaldbateswag #Whitenubiankingsforblacknubianqueens #itstoolateifyourereadingthis