Jesus, Dime Peruvian... Got My Passport..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and using a serviceperson as an example of pulling a woman is almost comically pathetic :russ:

she's working to ensure everyone at thw restaurant has a good experience, not to be ogled by incel losers

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Got damn. These cacs in the states got yall all mentally fukked up. Shaming grown men for dating women outside the US.

And yall make sure to call every country "3rd World" too.

Yall would have a aneurysm if yall knew what military brehs were doing. Dudes get stationed overseas and never come back.
lot of guys in the military are losers too - you don't have to remind us breh

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Movin’, she black and Peruvian
I’m a real mack, and it’s proven
Watch how I do it

asQUpV.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It’s so cringe how these dudes put foreign women on a pedestal. Makes black men look weak as a group, like we are easily impressed by the bare minimum.
America literally breed these dudes to be like that.. Then imagine some of these dudes never ate in they life.. They dont even realize how they come across. The amount of dudes who are sick is on some world war z shyt.. All by design..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I gotta say, I'm jealous of this man and his traveling. I don't know how he does it. Most black men ain't never left the block, this dude been to like 8 different countries
Probably in just latin america.. Dude seems off sometimes and cringe at times but 23/24 and been to like 20+ countries, last couple years he been on multiple continents South america, asia, europe, africa, and obviously North america.. Like you said most brehs are HUGGING the block

And for some reason he really get alot of brehs TIGHT so that alone is worth the entertainment.. Brehs be in the thread :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
whats the difference?
A hell of a lot

Mentality for one. But in essence, women are still women
Wait........don't dudes take advantage of poor women in America? :mjlol::lolbron:
:russ:

People that never even been anywhere, will down you in a heartbeat if you not “in their league” but sure af don't want you to leave your area to try to find something/someone better

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Probably in just latin america.. Dude seems off sometimes and cringe at times but 23/24 and been to like 20+ countries, last couple years he been on multiple continents South america, asia, europe, africa, and obviously North america.. Like you said most brehs are HUGGING the block

And for some reason he really get alot of brehs TIGHT so that alone is worth the entertainment.. Brehs be in the thread :mjlol:

Yeah I wish I could do what he doing. And best believe I'd give zero fuks if nikkas said I was tricking. Hell I'd be bragging on the coli everyday. :russ: Her family gotta eat:manny::lolbron:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Got damn. These cacs in the states got yall all mentally fukked up. Shaming grown men for dating women outside the US.

And yall make sure to call every country "3rd World" too.

Yall would have a aneurysm if yall knew what military brehs were doing. Dudes get stationed overseas and never come back.

More dikk watching than a urologist but nay a peep when passport girls go to Dubai to be a porta-potty....

"Oh...that's different"

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
the majority of the world's population lives in poverty breh :why:
did you not know that :pachaha:

not that you're correct but apparently you don't know what every means nor does it apply to the lady in the video, feminine-minded bruh :pachaha: