Jesus, Dime Peruvian... Got My Passport..

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Movin’, she black and Peruvian
I’m a real mack, and it’s proven
Watch how I do it

asQUpV.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
aint this bum ninja that got ran out of Brazil..and then Colombia and he was in Thailand with a prepago frontin like he was eating for free?

u saying he got busted tricking :russ:

go figure.

if you know how to fish you can eat in any body of water u dig

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
These videos always sit wrong with me. Always feels like a pitch to go overseas and exploit some women in a poor country

Depends on your estimation of those women. They aren't being forced into anything and they have full cognitive function so they aren't exactly being taken advantage of. If they date or marry someone it's because they want to.

or if you really wanna play devils advocate, is it better to leave them in poverty?

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Depends on your estimation of those women. They aren't being forced into anything and they have full cognitive function so they aren't exactly being taken advantage of. If they date or marry someone it's because they want to.

or if you really wanna play devils advocate, is it better to leave them in poverty?

The woman in the video is the wife of a wealthy restaurant owner so it don't even apply :pachaha:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
These videos always sit wrong with me. Always feels like a pitch to go overseas and exploit some women in a poor country

Love to break it to you , but not everywhere outside of America and Western Europe is a shythole. These places have doctors lawyers and regular people living better than you or I

Yas

Banned
Daps
Once again mentioning American women in your shady travels. Also y'all love comparing women while looking like a failed lab experiment American men will forever have the Audacity.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Love to break it to you , but not everywhere outside of America and Western Europe is a shythole. These places have doctors lawyers and regular people living better than you or I
Who said they didn't? So passport bros mostly go to the rich areas to pick up a woman?