Jesus, Dime Peruvian... Got My Passport..

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You should go walk around Lima.

Love to break it to you , but not everywhere outside of America and Western Europe is a shythole. These places have doctors lawyers and regular people living better than you or I
I realize that, I’m an army brat. I’m talking about the vibe of these passport bro videos. Girl in the video is in college and said her sister owned the restaurant so she’s obviously not poor

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These videos always sit wrong with me. Always feels like a pitch to go overseas and exploit some women in a poor country
Depends on your estimation of those women. They aren't being forced into anything and they have full cognitive function so they aren't exactly being taken advantage of. If they date or marry someone it's because they want to.

or if you really wanna play devils advocate, is it better to leave them in poverty?

Wait........don't dudes take advantage of poor women in America? :mjlol::lolbron:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
they're in for a rude awakening. The hoods are even worse down there. They must not understand how people from poverty operate.
I went to a few favelas in Rio.
:damn:
It’s wild seeing dimes just walking around in that environment. Makes you want to save at least one. Then you realize you are only there for a few days. Long distance relationship isn’t worth it.
:mjcry:
Let’s go out on a date and I’ll give you temporary solace for a day or two.
:mjgrin: