Jesus, Dime Peruvian... Got My Passport..

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Are dudes here just as pissed at so-called passport brothers as the average female. They should start making everybody identify their gender, like they did when the site first opened. That's the only way I can make halfway sense outta what I'm reading here.

Thank you

I’m glad that I’m not the only one seeing that these are women posing as men.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
There is no reason for one man to be upset about what women another man decides to pursue. If he is not making any racist or self-hatred statements about our people, why should any of you care? Some of the vitriol I see coming from some of you make no sense to me, if you are all heterosexual men.

It is especially crazy when I see men making the same sort of shaming statements that women make. I can understand women being upset, that is one less opportunity for them, but you men being upset is absolutely illogical to me.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
There is no reason for one man to be upset about what women another man decides to pursue. If he is not making any racist or self-hatred statements about our people, why should any of you care? Some of the vitriol I see coming from some of you make no sense to me, if you are all heterosexual men.

It is especially crazy when I see men making the same sort of shaming statements that women make. I can understand women being upset, that is one less opportunity for them, but you men being upset is absolutely illogical to me.
This is what I dont get. Lets take a hypothetical avatar, If these dudes are struggling here, its for a reason. Its a win-win-win across the board, the women already didnt want them, good riddance, they leave and its less "competition" for other brehs to eat... Other brehs have absolutely no solution for these brehs anyway, the "elder" types like umar and boyce only offer them single moms as an option..

They literally get told they need to be an atm for ready made family, they go somewhere else where they get "better value", whatever that means. Less brehs as competition essentially mean a buffet of single moms for brehs to eat here.. Lets salute these brehs and wish them luck that they never come back :salute:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Depends on your estimation of those women. They aren't being forced into anything and they have full cognitive function so they aren't exactly being taken advantage of. If they date or marry someone it's because they want to.

or if you really wanna play devils advocate, is it better to leave them in poverty?
Passport bros are basically these bytches

20220907_163754.jpg

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Peruvian women don't do it for me. She does have a cute face , but you can tell she's going to aged awfully.