Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This whole thing is fukked up. One of the absolute worst ways to go out. I can't stand murder.
There just isn't a sufficient enough punishment for people who snuff out the lives of others.
It is beyond me how people can do this. Whomever the perpetrator, PLEASE take care of him/her/them
in the slowest fashion possible.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People be doin sum wild shyt, lets see how he stack up in tha joint,when people gon be whoopin his ass from left to right

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
In Ben Carson's childhood, he grew up in a rough neighborhood and would have been considered a "thug" to them.

And we still don't even know who was responsible for this so calling anyone "ghetto trash" is some bullshyt.

No... he didn't carry himself like a thug... He would have never gotten to where he is now if he had a "thug" mindset...

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
So the one black man they approve of is the super conservative c00n? :usure:

And let's be honest, they still wouldn't want their daughters marrying him. And they especially wouldn't want any children either.

:yeshrug:.....................

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I hate when people say "God saved me :blessed:" ok but what about all those children who were raped, murdered, and/or molested :leostare:
"God's will :lupe:"
In today's sermon.. we will talk about how God obviously likes white babies over black, yellow and brown babies and how being raped and shot is okay if you're a minority. Hallefukkinglujah :bustback::bustback::troll:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The truth is some cacs burned her up because she had a black boyfriend. They have a history of burning up women

Exactly. The racist media is always looking to put the black man in a bad light. The only reason this story is in the news is because of the victims race.

Until I see VIDEO of a black man committing this crime, then I'll assume it was a redneck hillbilly who did it.