Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ouch a neg. Hurts so much. Please don't burn me to death Mr. Black man. O sorry u actually can't do that cuz you only shoot Ppl with illegal handguns. Right.

Nobody that posts on the coli is ever going to be in race relations Yall too fukk in biased. O well. Not like that was ever a good idea. Haha

asians getting bold. go eat your pet, timmy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah I was wrong for taking this situation serious on the coli.

This site is nothing but a joke.

It was all my fault. My bad
1453.gif

You had a good run. C plus trolling

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So you burn bodies and talk to the victims now while they stop drip and roll. :mjlol: Its time for lunch man please eat and calm yourself

It's kind of sickening that they're taking the death of a 19 year old girl and trying to fabricate the story to turn this into some galvanizing event for white supremacists.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The story says she was forced to drink accelerant and was lit on fire but yet she was able to talk to authorities and tell them who she think did it. But he says he's taking it seriously. :dead: What kind of comic book X-Men bullshyt is this? And articles came out saying she wasn't on fire when the authorities came to her car so what the hell happened between the talk with the authorities and her death?

http://ktla.com/2014/12/11/mississi...provided-firefighters-clue-to-who-killed-her/

"Champion said on Wednesday that when firefighters arrived at the scene near Courtland, Mississippi, Chambers approached one of them and spoke. She was not on fire, as has been widely reported, the prosecutor said."

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So what does the facts say about how she was killed

The "facts" are questionable right now. She died from burns that covered 98% of her body but how it happened has not been made clear.

And if she approached the authorities when they came to her car after she left the gas station, it messes up the whole timeline because she obviously wasn't on fire when they got there.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
images

This is who the cacs are pointing to

He was just cleared as a suspect. White supremacists lost again. :sas2:

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...ared-as-a-suspect-despite-social-media-claims

One week later and police have no answers on who could have been behind the death of Jessica Chambers. One thing is clear, investigators say Jessica's ex-boyfriend is not a suspect, despite what social media is saying.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but what if the words aren't true?

"Lord knows that right now, I hate that I ever put that picture on Facebook, I do," said Theresa Fleming, who is the mother of Jessica's ex-boyfriend.

"When we found out Jessica had passed, I put something on my Facebook page, it was a picture that I had of Jessica," Fleming exclusively told WMC Action News 5.

She says the photo of her son Bryan Rudd kissing Jessica when they dated a few years ago is causing a firestorm on social media.

"They took it and they put Bryan's picture on the web all over the world, and was basically accusing him of being an abusive ex-boyfriend, and possibly even a killer, they accused him of being a gang member," Fleming said.

Bryan Rudd now lives in Iowa, says he has nothing to do with Jessica's murder, and is heartbroken to hear about what happened to his old girlfriend.

His mom is angry that online rumors are quickly spreading in the small community.

She wants to set the record straight, "I hope that they find who killed Jessica."

Fleming says her family is praying for the arrest of whoever killed Jessica and a community that now seems to be skeptical of anyone.

"I hope that Panola County can stay strong, and not feed into all this hatred and lies that's being spread around town because it's not going to help us, it will only divide us and a house divided cannot stand."

District Attorney John Champion says the reward for information about her death currently remains at $11,000. Private groups have committed to raising that to $29,000, but are waiting on paperwork before it's official.

If you know anything about Jessica Chambers' death, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-729-2169.