Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Footage missing from gas station

Body was burned after fore fighters arrived at the scene

Black people blamed for murder.

I smell cacs

I posted an article earlier saying that she approached the authorities when they came to the scene so she wasn't on fire when they got there.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I posted an article earlier saying that she approached the authorities when they came to the scene so she wasn't on fire when they got there.

Why were they at the scene if she wasn't dead and burned up? What was the scene?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was a black gang.

But if them us higher ups care about race relations own not a good time to reveal it.

If ever.

Just cuff up these hooligans and bring them to the secret service.

Because if black dudes did this. Whites supremacists will very well use this to justify the killing of Mike brown. Esp if he has gang ties.

Mississippi burning indeed.

Rip

I truly think you had a bright future. I'm sure you found what you were looking for....

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think it was a black gang.

But if them us higher ups care about race relations own not a good time to reveal it.

If ever.

Just cuff up these hooligans and bring them to the secret service.

Because if black dudes did this. Whites supremacists will very well use this to justify the killing of Mike brown. Esp if he has gang ties.

Mississippi burning indeed.

Rip

I truly think you had a bright future. I'm sure you found what you were looking for....

No. There is nothing suggesting that black gangs had anything to do with this besides white supremacists trying to make this into a "black revenge" story.

And fukk out of here with that "Mississippi Burning" narrative that white supremacist media outlets are trying to push. :camby:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. There is nothing suggesting that black gangs had anything to do with this besides white supremacists trying to make this into a "black revenge" story.

And fukk out of here with that "Mississippi Burning" narrative that white supremacist media outlets are trying to push. :camby:

Hacktivist account and Fbi intervening indicate otherwise.

I understand you defend your race. But the fact you do that instead of looking at things unbiasedly indicates to me you are the black equivalent t of the kkk. Black can't do no wrong right? Foh and neg me some more.

Like I give a fukk about u faux coli militants. Like u really about shyt irl.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A local news site put up a picture of her making out with what I think is her boyfriend who looks black or mixed. And suggested he might be linked in her murder.... The comments where....:whew: I felt like I was in the 1930's.

Did they bring up black on black crime :lupe:?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Hacktivist account and Fbi intervening indicate otherwise.

I understand you defend your race. But the fact you do that instead of looking at things unbiasedly indicates to me you are the black equivalent t of the kkk. Black can't do no wrong right? Foh and neg me some more.

Like I give a fukk about u faux coli militants. Like u really about shyt irl.
This is a crime that people of your race would do. foh cac. I will neg will some more.