Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive'

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ouch a neg. Hurts so much. Please don't burn me to death Mr. Black man. O sorry u actually can't do that cuz you only shoot Ppl with illegal handguns. Right.

Nobody that posts on the coli is ever going to be in race relations Yall too fukk in biased. O well. Not like that was ever a good idea. Haha
@Brooklynzson @cook

Take care of this will ya

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You are wrong and clearly don't care about this Case.

U are pathetic.

I hope if u have a child u would be more sensitive about the situation.

With that I'm done. U coli Ppl are lives of shyt.

Racial relations will be better.

But Yall still will be pieces of shyt.
When white guys learn a white wOman is getting bbc and then she gets burned up you will basically play dumb and pin it on anyone non white because the elephant in the room is that white males feel these women are defiled and worthless. So basically the one with the bias, is you. I want them to find the white guys that did this.

How does a body burn up after the authorities get there :ohhh: it's a white crime Bro. I'm sorry

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When white guys learn a white wOman is getting bbc and then she gets burned up you will basically play dumb and pin it on anyone non white because the elephant in the room is that white males feel thesecure women are defiled and worthless. So basically the one with the bias, is you. I want them to find the white guys that did this.

How does a body burn up after the authorities get there :ohhh: it's a white crime Bro. I'm sorry

Cuz she was on fire still. And could talk while burning. That's what makes it so sad. She gave the cops all the info. The authorities don't want to give further info though her friend say she was in an abusive relationship with some guy. And they think it's him. But the cops know the answer. If u even care. The results will be up in a few month though it seems u just want o prove how hyper sexual black males are.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These whites will totally divorce themselves from reality with some of the shyt they say lol

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I was wrong for taking this situation serious on the coli.

This site is nothing but a joke.

It was all my fault. My bad