Jessica Alba: "I Lost Weight In My 20's Because I DIDN'T Want A Juicy Booty. Better Than That."

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if I didn't look it up I wouldn't have NEVER believed it...
:ohhh:
He look straight up Latino
Screen-Shot-2016-08-01-at-6.29.54-PM.jpg

What the fukk you think Latinos are dummy?

They're part black. That's how you get a latino. Same thing with Arabs and all those white looking muthafukkas with dark eyes and hair.

They're descendants of the black Moors mixing with white European women.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:Let's cut the bullshyt, she didn't want attention from black men. I had a class woth a white girl in college like this.She had a phat ass vutbwoukd always cover it with sweaters. Last time I saw her on Facebook she was Paris Hilton skinny.
Same here.
Actually dealt with this twice, a White-adjacent mixed girl where any weight she gained went straight to her ass, and a white girl that just married some Marine.
Both of them were skinny with fat asses, and both had their sorority sisters in their ear :mjpls:
That weight came off quick :mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. She's telling the truth. The first movie I ever saw her in was some kid's movie on Disney called P.U.N.K.S. In a crew of pre-teen boys she was playing the part of a tomboy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Even though she was playing the part of a tomboy you could tell she was very pretty.

attachment.php
punks-p.jpg

That's why I wasn't surprised in 2000 when she blew up with the show Dark Angel on FOX. But most people were caught off guard cause she started playing up her femininity then. I been knowing Jessica Alba was bad.

250px-MaxGuerera-DarkAngel.jpg
Was she supposed to be playing a teenager :mjlol:
She looks like 25, this is more egregious that Laura Harrier playing a 15 year old in the Spiderman movie :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most cacs I know still value breasts over a fat ass :yeshrug:

Plus, most petite girls value their petiteness and don't want that ass to get too big, especially after they birth some kids...denying us, the viewing public, their momma given genes :francis:

Agreed. Most white men still don't like fat asses. But is more common now than back in the day. And also you don't see comments like "she's got a fat ass" being used as an insult. Back then if you wanted to describe a girl as undesirable, the white boys would say she had a fat ass. That's like calling her fat or ugly. Don't see that anymore. At the very least they understand that fat asses are attractive some men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was she supposed to be playing a teenager :mjlol:
She looks like 25, this is more egregious that Laura Harrier playing a 15 year old in the Spiderman movie :francis:

She was 13 when that movie came out in 1994. So despite looking older than her age, she was the appropriate age for that movie. Also note girls do mature faster than boys. So most 13 year old girls do look older than 13 year old boys.

Jessica Alba is just one of those girls who was gifted with beauty at a very young age. That's why her mother was trying to cover her up. They knew what they had. A young girl who looked sexually mature and would have much older men coming onto her all the time.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She was 13 when that movie came out in 1994. So despite looking older than her age, she was the appropriate age for that movie. Also note girls do mature faster than boys. So most 13 year old girls do look older than 13 year old boys.

Jessica Alba is just one of those girls who was gifted with beauty at a very young age. That's why her mother was trying to cover her up. They knew what they had. A young girl who looked sexually mature and would have much older men coming onto her all the time.
Let's just stop this before it goes left

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That movie came out in 99 breh

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Y’all wasn’t outside when she was wearing those thigh black jeans in Dark Angel :whew:

Daps
:mjpls:Let's cut the bullshyt, she didn't want attention from black men. I had a class with a white girl in college like this.She had a phat ass but would always cover and hide it with sweaters. Last time I saw her on Facebook she was Paris Hilton skinny.

Yeah I knew some women like this. One of them went to my uni and had a crazy framed. She hated it, because she didn’t like black men.