Jersey Shore Family Vacation *Official Thread*

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I had a feeling she wouldn't come back unless Ronnie wasn't there. That's the only reason she did that special in 2017 so I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Her first episode back (if it's not just a one-time appearance) will get some big ratings. :whew:
Isn’t Ronnie there? I haven’t been watching at all lol.
shyt I’d watch it just for the fukkery with Ronnie dumb ass

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I had a feeling she wouldn't come back unless Ronnie wasn't there. That's the only reason she did that special in 2017 so I'm curious to see how this plays out.

Her first episode back (if it's not just a one-time appearance) will get some big ratings. :whew:

Yeah, I've been holding off on this season and was planning on binging it when it was over, but I might get on it sooner than later now

Daps
Sammie made her money away from the show and coming for that backend. We need Ronnie back in this bih. The show woulda come full circle and we can send them off.

Daps
Sammi is one of the most overrated white women in the world. She doesn’t look nearly good enough to have the attitude, and ego she has. And it’s her fault Ronnie got locked up in the first place. Too many women run their mouth, then the man has to defend them. All she had to do was shut up, and walk away, but she kept pushing, and pushing, knowing she wasn’t going to be touched.

Daps
Alot of folks grew up with watching these people doing the most toxic shyt you could see on network tv. It was enough fukkery to have hood nikkas talking about them so all these years later people still want to see them revert to that behavior.

Ronnie is like that on and off camera. We just need him to clean himself up enough and get back on the show to restore that early Shore feeling lol.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sammie made her money away from the show and coming for that backend. We need Ronnie back in this bih. The show woulda come full circle and we can send them off.
I don't really follow her. Has she been successful off the show? I thought she was coming back out of financial desperation kinda like Angelina.